- Greater London, GB
- £45 /hr
- Available now
Upgrading a tea site and writing a review
Providing professional and creative content, unique creative fiction and articles that stand out. Do you need a brand/product story that will be different from anything you havemore...Providing professional and creative content, unique creative fiction and articles that stand out. Do you need a brand/product story that will be different from anything you have ever seen?
I specialize in:
- writing tea descriptions and reviews based on wide knowledge
- writing articles that are well researched and unique
- tea companies and putting more love into their business
- writing press releases, creative web content and product descriptions in any niche
- making the most comprehensive internet researches
- making great content stories to match company/product visual identity
- finding the right words to make any product stand out
- making common events interesting to media
- finding the bright point in apparently ordinary products
- making error free English-Croatian translations that match the style and tone of the original
I believe that you can success only if you are willing to put 101% of effort and passion into your work.
I am detail oriented and a perfectionist in any task I do.
I hate wasting time.
I have a proven talent for writing and the ability to set goals.
Native Croatian, fluent in English, conversational Russian and Mandarin Chinese.
President - Polja kulture NPO/NGO
December 2013 - Present
- Management of Polja kulture, planned and launched different stand-alone projects including literary events, photo exhibitions, book promotions, accomplished co-operation with many institutions and companies from Croatia and abroad
- Copywriting for events, developing brand strategies
- Event Hosting & PR including creating questions and topics for guests, writing biographies and promoting guests and leading the event
- Social Media Marketing
- Business Strategy Development for NPO
- Content Creation for events, promotional activities and social network accounts
- Social Media Marketing for all events
- Translating biographies and other documents from English to Croatian
Web Developer - Point d.o.o.
May 2010 - January 2016
Business Development, planned and launched (alone or in team) different projects including digital cultural city and authors' catalogue
Social Media Marketing, in charge of few different social media accounts and all web promotion, creating content and deciding on online marketing strategies
Editing & Proofreading of all content published on the web, user manuals, proposals, etc.
Copywriting, Content Creation and Content Management of all web content and other promotional materials
Data Entry, Data research, filling authors catalogue with more than 8000 biographies, searching for data online, filtering important information and extracting data from old journals, books and magazines to create a unique database
Translating all web content and other materials from Croatian to English and Russian
Blogger - Cajne Kronike /Tea Chronicles
(From April 2012-Present)
- Blog actively promotes tea culture in Croatia and other elements of Asian history and art.
- Wrote more than 250 articles and took and edited more than 1100 photographs in 4 years.
- Single-handedly organized multiple public tea events including tea photography exhibitions with sponsorship from Asian and European tea companies.
- In charge of all social media marketing, content creation and social media accounts.
- Published more than 50 short stories (contemporary literature) since 2011 through literary competitions in Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro, UK and India
- Published one independent short story collection and more than dozen as a co-author (more in magazines, newspapers, journals, online, etc.)
- Award 'Prozak' for the best unpublished prose manuscript in Croatia and region for young writers in 2013 (Croatia)
- First award for short story by Museum of Angels Varazdin (2014, Croatia)
- Second award for short stories on international competition Stanislav Preprek (2011, Serbia)
- Chosen among 11 best young writers in the region (Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia) on competition „Rec u prostoru“ (Serbia) three years in a row (2012, 2013, 2014).
- Finalist on competitions: Brod Kulture (2011, Croatia), „Stjepan Dzalto“ (2012, Bosnia and Herzegovina), Pitchwise (2012, Bosnia and Herzegovina), „Slavko Kolar“ (2012, Croatia), „Vranac“ (2012, 2013, Montenegro), „Zlatko Tomicic“ (2013, Croatia), Edo Budisa (2015, Croatia)
Translator - Open Software
February 2008 - May 2008
- Translating product descriptions from Google English to English and Russian
- Web development of the companies web page
- Content creation, Blogging about Japanese art, culture and traveling
All-in-one Professional - Content Writer, Copywriter, Editor, Blogger, Tea Consultant, Fiction Writer, Photographer, Event Organizer, Translator
- 100% (3)
- Sales 3
- Delivery in 3 days
- Sales 3
- Rating 100%
- Delivery in 5 days
- Delivery in 2 days
- Delivery in 5 days
- Delivery in 3 days