- Abbots Langley, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
My name is Inna, I am an experienced Bid Manager/Bid Writer with several years of experience in various industries, but mainly engineering, construction, parking and facilitiesmore...My name is Inna, I am an experienced Bid Manager/Bid Writer with several years of experience in various industries, but mainly engineering, construction, parking and facilities management. I work in InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop and can deliver outstanding proposals of any size.
Area Covered: Construction, parking, facilities management, security, etc.
Summary: I am a goal-oriented individual with strong leadership capabilities, ability to communicate with people and establish good client relationships. Ability to manage projects of different levels of complexity and delivering expected results on time and on budget.
My latest role as a Bid Manager has helped me to develop analytical skills and ability to deliver high outstanding proposals within very tight deadlines.
Job Title: Bid Manager
Description: Responsible for scoping, preparing and submitting tenders and business growth proposals to support Business Development Strategy for the company. My duties include:
• Plan and review production and bid submission
• Complete tender, re-tender and pre-qualification questionnaires, usually working to tights deadlines
• Take bidding opportunities from expression of interest through to the tender stage
• Ensure tenders and business proposals meet all relevant specifications and are in line with most recent research available and best practice
• Assist in gaining buy-in from key stakeholders from different business areas to ensure timely input into business submission
• Co-ordinate the responses of individual responsible for fulfilling parts of the bid process
• Manage editorial process for the bid throughout its full life cycle
• Actively network and build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and partners to as required for tenders and proposals
• Produce high quality documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
• Assist Commercial Director with Business Development and Marketing Projects
Degree: BA (Hons)
Field of Study: Business Studies
University / College: London Metropolitan University
Bid Manager / Bid Writer