- Birmingham, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
I am a Qualified Chartered Accountant and Chartered Financial Analyst, with training from one of Big four Chartered Accountant firm in england and post experience as head of financemore...I am a Qualified Chartered Accountant and Chartered Financial Analyst, with training from one of Big four Chartered Accountant firm in england and post experience as head of finance and Financial Controller in blue chip firms.
I can provide all services related to finance.
2) Managment Accounts
3) Year end Accounts
5) Financial Analysis
Area Covered: UK
Company Name: Aloenora UK Ltd
Work Experience Summary: More then 10 years post experience in blue chip firms as Group Financial Controller and head of Finance for UK and EMEA region.
• Managing the Finance department for UK.
• Assisted Group Finance Director and CFO with preparation, consolidation, and monitoring of capital and operating budget for this subsidiary of an international manufacturer and service provider of Telecommunication equipment (annual sales $1400 millions).
• Preparation of Monthly Management Accounts Pack.
• Assisted the external reporting group with the quarterly yield analyses and provide variances explanations in excess of $200K.
• Team leader of the implementation of a customer service survey and team member on special projects such MAGIC knowledgebase update, PeopleSoft upgrades and retools of the quarterly reports.
• Managing the Internal Audit Department.
• Assigned portfolio of properties’ specific duties included month/quarter end close, income projections, variance analyses, unique transactions, recording of partial and full sale of investments, investments acquisition setup, maintain the book value roll-forward, and validation of assets additions with depreciation reforecast.
• Closing with full responsibility of the account receivable, account payable, and fixed assets functions.
• Prepared company’s VAT and corporation tax return and maintained general accounting system and functions to provide timely and accurate financial reporting to management, investors, and outside authorities as required.
• Maintained extensive written and verbal communication with department heads during annual strategic budged plan preparation.
• Analyzed monthly budgets to actual accounting reports and distributed to internal management.
Controlled fixed assets purchases according to departmental budgets
Education Summary: Fellow Member of ACCA
Fellow Member of Institute of Chartered Financial Analyst.
MSC Economics & Finance (Warwick UNI)
BSC Accounting & Finance (London School Of Economics & Political Science)