Through studying and working in the field of Graphic Design I have been able to gain a variety of skills including a high level of proficiency in software packages such as Quarkmore...Through studying and working in the field of Graphic Design I have been able to gain a variety of skills including a high level of proficiency in software packages such as Quark Express, InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
I have a strong passion for design with a particular interest in typography. Most of the work I produce is print based with a strong emphasis on innovative use of typography and layout. Working within this area of design is where I feel happiest and most challenged.
Because most of my work has been text based I am confident at setting and amending type whether it be headlines full of impact or multiple pages that follow a consistent style.
Area Covered: London
Summary: - 2 years working as a junior designer for a digital printing company
- 2 weeks graphic design internship for a designer jewelry studio
- Booklet design for Babington House Hotel
- Graphic design for a children\'s gift set (this was shortlisted for the Giftware Gift of the Year award)
- Menu design for a restaurant in Cambridge
- Stationary and logo design for several companies including the Mason Trust and Harts Removals and Storage
Description: Re-branding of company stationary
Education Summary: BA (hons) in Graphic and Typographic Design