- Haywards Heath, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am a multi-skilled self-employed person who has extensive experience in a number of fields. These include my primary area of Aviation Engineering and a number of others:
(1)more...I am a multi-skilled self-employed person who has extensive experience in a number of fields. These include my primary area of Aviation Engineering and a number of others:
(1) My career in Aviation Engineering has spanned several decades starting with arguably the best Aviation Engineering Apprenticeship in the world provided by the UK Royal Air Force at RAF Halton. My experience spans Military fighter jets & engines; Light Civil; Executive Jet; Regional Jet; and Large Airline Transport Aircraft (including passenger & cargo). I have held posts as Deputy Chief Inspector; Chief Engineer; Quality Assurance Manager; Managing Director; Technical Administrator; Line & Base Maintenance Engineer; Flight Crew Senior Engineer; Technical Surveyor & Consultant. Recently this has focussed on independent Consulting. Typically this has involved work in the UK (South East) Europe and a wider International arena including the Far East, Middle East, Australasia, Africa & North America. Recently I have fulfilled contracts working in the role of Technical Support for such things as Asset Health Monitoring; Company Audits; Pre-Purchase Inspections; Engineering Maintenance Check Technical Representation; Report Compilation; Delivery, mid Lease Management, End of Lease Handback & Redelivery of aircraft for Leasing Companies, Banks & Airlines. Additionally I have fulfilled the necessary Technical requirements in Airline Administration & Receivership and am able to provide Expert Witness Legal Support where required.
(2) In connection with my primary role I have developed IT Skills at a user level in Microsoft Operating Systems and associated programs with a high level of ability in âï¿½ï¿½MS Officeâï¿½ï¿½ Programs. I have also provided a Team Support Role in connection with other people within my business to resolve their PC technical problems âï¿½ï¿½hands-onâï¿½ï¿½ and remotely using remote access software.
(3) I have extensive driving experience both in the UK and internationally, including Public Service Vehicles (buses), Passenger & Agricultural motor vehicles.
(4) In the UK I have a part-time role in a Business Consulting Role for Domestic/Residential and Small to Medium Businesses advising on Energy & Telecommunications streamlining & cost saving with a Major UK Plc.
(5) For the last 8 years I have also acted as an Independent Health & Business Consultant with a Major USA Neutraceutical Research/Development & Manufacturing/Supply Company. This is within the specialised field of Glyconutrients; Phytonutrients; Vitamins & Minerals; Phytosterols and other Natural Supplements applicable to âï¿½ï¿½Preventative medicineâï¿½ï¿½; âï¿½ï¿½Natural Solutions to Health Challengesâï¿½ï¿½; âï¿½ï¿½Weight & Inch Loss Managementâï¿½ï¿½; âï¿½ï¿½Sports Nutritionâï¿½ï¿½; and âï¿½ï¿½Natural Skin Care & Beautyâï¿½ï¿½. This has focussed on their impact on intercellular communication; nutrient depletion and Natural Stem Cell Enhancement. In this role I have compiled & presented Technical Presentations to UK National (NHS), & Private (BUPA) Medical Specialists also to Complementary and Alternative Medical Practitioners.
Area Covered: UK; Europe; Australasia; Far East; Middle East; Americas.