- South Molton, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
I am a Virtual Assistant with over 5 years PA experience of working at Director level, within a variety of industries. I am a passionate, motivated and highly trained individualmore...I am a Virtual Assistant with over 5 years PA experience of working at Director level, within a variety of industries. I am a passionate, motivated and highly trained individual with a keen desire to succeed, combining excellent communication skills with strong creative flair. From both an academic and work perspective, I have proved eager to contribute and work hard in challenging environments, matching high standards working alone and as part of a team. Keen to grasp new technical and business concepts quickly, I have a focused attitude to realising objectives and delivering solutions to all kinds of challenges.
Area Covered: All locations
Summary: I have recently been working for the world\'s leading drinks business in London, as a Project Assistant on the Business Performance Management project. The BPM project is a £30 million project revolutisionising financial reporting across the company. I was the only assistant supporting a global team of 85 people, comprising employees and consultants, which at times could be very challenging. My role included arranging meetings, workshops (external and internal), travel, some diary management, document management, assisting joiners/leavers, minutes and acting as point of contact for the team. I was in this role from October 2009 to March 2010.
Prior to this role I worked in the HR department for this company (temporary contract) supporting four Talent & Organisation Effectiveness Directors. This involved providing core support in the area of diary management, meetings arrangements, travel itineraries etc. Co-ordination of information/data from the \'Gateway\' database, a database containing information on all 23,000 employees worldwide. Managing input for \'OneHR\', a global networking site for company HR professionals. Supporting the Talent and OE Directors in the organisation, and the co-ordination of functional HR Networks. I also co-ordinated the administration of departmental projects and took a pro-active part when required. I was in this role from August to October 2009.
I worked as PA to the Managing Director and Senior Management Team of the UK\'s leading driving school from January \'08 to April \'09. This role comprised of full PA support duties as well as supporting the MD and SMT throughout the sales of the company in February \'09. This was a very demanding role and required that I took on managing projects for the MD alongside core support. I also had to quickly adjust to a change of management twice in my time with BSM.
Prior to this I have 3 years\' experience as a PA (two years of which as a PA to the MD of an events company, also managing and coordinating events). I also have experience of working as a Bar Manager and as a receptionist and secretary.
Description: Programme Assistant:
The role comprises providing full and comprehensive support to a global team of 85 people, including the Project Managers and Project Directors.
• Arranging complex meetings (often across the global functions), particularly those with senior or external stakeholders, including national & international travel arrangements, booking meeting rooms, arranging conference calls, refreshments, passes etc.
• Document management, organization charts, team lists, monitoring leave/absence.
• Diary management for Project Director.
• Tasks associated with new joiners/leavers, including creating an induction pack for new starters to the project team and dealing with all IT issues/requests.
• Taking minutes/actions and capturing meeting notes.
• Raising purchase orders and requisitions for the project team.
• Organising workshops, team events and away days and associated admin.
• Completion of expenses.
• Assisting the team with presentation preparation.
• Ad-hoc meeting preparation (preparation of large quantities of pre-read).
• Dealing with, and monitoring, IT issues.
Education Summary: In February 2010 I attended a Team Assistant course. This course was provided by Reed Learning.