- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am a creative and motivated person with a passion for retouching and editing images. I have worked professionally for over 10 years in photo agencies and with individual photographers.more...I am a creative and motivated person with a passion for retouching and editing images. I have worked professionally for over 10 years in photo agencies and with individual photographers. Most recently i have been working within the fashion photography industry although i am experienced with all types of images.
I Possess well developed communication skills, artistic flair and technical experience. i have a proven abiltiy to manage a project and deliver in a timely manner above and beyond expectations.
Area Covered: UK
Work Experience Summary: FREELANCE RETOUCHER.
• Retouching images for a range of clients including fashion images and photo blog content.
May 2010 - Present CATWALKING.
• Retouching images for the website and designer look books.
• Coordinating and managing photographers and editors during the fashion weeks.
• Leading and managing the London based team.
• Primary editor for material used on the catwalking website and catwalking archive.
• Primary field researcher and main contact for delivery of images during the fashion shows.
• Account management.
• Negotiating sales.
• Updating website with new material.
• Driving new business through client visits.
Senior Picture Researcher
April 2005 - May 2010 CATWALKING
• Researching and delivery of images according to client briefs.
• Retouching images for client delivery.
• Main point of contact for all client inquires.
• Database maintenance.
Digital Keywording Assistant / Editor
August 2003 – May 2005 REX FEATURES.
• Registering new and scanned images.
• Keywording images enabling clients to search the website and database quickly and effectively.
• Caption writing.
• Rights management.
• Editing archive images for addition into the database.
Education Summary: Photoshop for Photographers - Ubiq
One to one retouching training - Photography Course London.
BA Hons in Geography and Development Studies (2:1 University of Sussex).
BTEC in Art & Design (St Martin’s College, London).
3 ‘A’ Levels (grades A-C, Biology, Geography & Art).
8 GCSE’s (grades A-C incl, Maths, English & Science).
Retoucher / Picture editor and researcher