Horror Writer/ Fiction/ Scripts /Articles
City of London, GB
I am a published fiction writer, scriptwriter, ghost writer and article writer. I specialise in working in the horror and sci-fi genres and love to write about ghosts, zombiesmore...I am a published fiction writer, scriptwriter, ghost writer and article writer. I specialise in working in the horror and sci-fi genres and love to write about ghosts, zombies and vampires amongst other themes.
- I have had work published in print, online and have had short films screened at festivals.
Let me help you complete your vision!
- I love to collaborate on projects with my clients. I am happy to take your ideas and develop them into a short story, novel, film or script treatment, or help you come up with ideas.
- I am a trustworthy ghost writer, happy to hand over all rights to the stories as required and to work in a professional and confidential manner.
- To date I have ghostwritten several short stories for adults and children, a full-length novels and several short films.
- My ghost story short film "The Treehouse" was a finalist in 'The Woman in Black' short film competition and screened at a horror film festival.
- I have written several short films used by Signals Media as part of their educational work with students at Bucksmore Summer School.
- I have had work published by Select Publisher services LTD and Hearst magazines LTD.
- I have completed several ghostwriting jobs where the client has gone on to publish the short stories or novel that I have written for them.
- I have sold stories and film scripts in the horror/ sci-fi/ ghost story/ zombie categories, amongst others.
ARTICLES/ NON- FICTION/ BLOG POSTS
- I love writing articles on the following topics amongst others- horror, ghosts, folklore, psychogeography, Wicca, nature, rambling, literature, script writing, writing.
- Articles I have written have been featured on several websites and blogs. I regularly write for wiccaspells.info
- I am happy to put in the time to fully research a topic. I only write about topics I feel passionate about.
I will endeavour to always meet the needs of my client. I accept feedback and critique with good grace. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like to discuss your idea or project.