Linux System Administrator, AWS/Digital Ocean/Rackspace Cloud Expert
I am working as a Linux system administrator from the last 10 years. While working as a administrator I have obtained some great troubleshooting skills. Managing multiplemore...Hello.
I am working as a Linux system administrator from the last 10 years. While working as a administrator I have obtained some great troubleshooting skills. Managing multiple servers are easy for me. I can ensure a secure, performance optimized and standard file system configuration system environment.
- OS: CentOS, Ubuntu, RHEL, Debian, Fedora and others.
- Cloud Platforms: Amazon S3/EC2/EBS, Rackspace, Digital Ocean, Linode.
- High availability solutions: Load balancing, Clustering, MySQL Replication.
- Control Panel: WHM/cPanel, Plesk, Webmin/Virtualmin, ISPConfig, Zpanel, i-mscp.
- Web Server: Apache, Ngnix, LightHTTPD.
- Databases: MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite3.
- Email System: Postfix, Dovecot, Roundcube, squirrelmail and others.
- Monitoring System: Nagios, Zabbix, Cacti.
- Open Source Intrusion Detection Tools: OSSEC, Snort.
- Project Management: Redmine, OTRS etc.
- XMPP: OpenFire, eJabberd, Prosody IM.
- Streaming server: Nginx-RTMP, Red5, FFMPEG.
- VOIP: Asterisk, FreePBX.
- Virtualization: Vmware, Virtualbox etc.
- Miscellaneous: Docker, PCI Compliance, Owncloud, Troubleshooting.