- Paranaque City, PH
- £30 /hr
- Available now
I am confident that my qualifications, skills and past working experiences are relevant to the requirements of the position and I can make significant contributions to the continuedmore...I am confident that my qualifications, skills and past working experiences are relevant to the requirements of the position and I can make significant contributions to the continued success of your organization. My resume is attached for your review and I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss with you personally how I can best serve your organization.
Area Covered: International
Work Experience Summary: Supervisor • Call Center Department (January 2005 • December 2008)
- supervises the day to day activities within the call center operations.
- evaluates and coordinates the workflow and activities of call center representatives to meet the volume management target.
- support call center representatives on incoming calls with difficult customers or calls that requires in-depth knowledge of the company's products or services.
- provide leadership and manage the unit/program/department; make decisions; solve problems; develop unit procedures; develop records/files; conduct meetings; represent unit/department/program at internal and/or external meetings
- manage the employee hiring process; develop or update job descriptions; develop performance expectations, identify essential functions and knowledge, skills and abilities required; respond to questions pertaining to the need for background checks; assign work shift
- manage employee' and team performance; provide new employee orientation; train or provide adequate training for employees; coach, counsel and motivate employees; evaluate employees; implement disciplinary action as needed and in consultation with appointing authority and Human Resources
- manage and ensure effective employee relation; create an ethical, non-discriminatory and safe work environment; establish effective communication lines/methods; identify and solve employee problems; manage conflict; respond to grievances;
- takes supervisor calls and ensure proper adjustments were given to the customers
- Ensure high competence level of all staffs through optimum hiring, training and development, appraisal and motivation techniques.
- Monitor employee’s performance and service to customers.
- Provides guidance and help to customer service representatives in resolution of difficult subscriber questions and/or problems.
- Responsible for directing productivity reporting, time sheets, schedule adherences and policy implementation
- Ensures all company metrics and targets are met.
- Manages the overall function of the business operations.
- Assists in staffing levels through efficient scheduling and adjustment to meet peak service demands.
- Evaluates and assess decisions based on company values and goals and company needs.
- Define improvements for processes and procedures, and implement solution.
- Responsible for developing and implementing project/action plans.
- Provide over-all assistance to the Call Centre Manager to drive the business at its optimum level
- conducts meetings to discuss the areas on product information, promotional activities/updates, new publication materials to be released, business policies, company performance and answer questions, comments or other concerns
- gives immediate feedback for quality assurance in terms of call handling and giving good customer service
- validates all order forms and CCR transaction results
- prepares reports on order count, cancellation and call monitoring
Education Summary: EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND
1998 • 2002 AMA COMPUTER COLLEGE • Makati City
Bachelor of Arts in Political Science
1993 • 1997 IMMACULATE HEART OF MARY SCHOOL • Paranaque City
Honor Student SY 1995 - 1998
Conduct Awardee SY 1994 • 1998
Student Council Leadership SY 1997 - 1998
And Service Awardee
Girl Scout of the Philippines SY 1997 • 1998
Leadership and Service Awardee
Data Entry Clerk