- Colchester, GB
- £8 /hr
- Available now
Electrical safety testing of portable appliances (PAT) ranging from a one-off examination of small number of devices to the out-sourcing of all your PAT testing responsibilities:more...Electrical safety testing of portable appliances (PAT) ranging from a one-off examination of small number of devices to the out-sourcing of all your PAT testing responsibilities: this includes
* A full audit to determine what devices need to be tested
* Creating records for all devices
* Maintaining records as devices are disposed of or new devices procured
* Performing industry standard tests (Visual and using automated equipment)
* Scheduling all necessary re-tests
I have full indemnity insurance and have all relevant City & Guilds qualifications. I also have been CRB checked.
Area Covered: Essex, Suffolk
Company Name: ProActive Testing Ltd
Work Experience Summary: Running a PAT testing business and performing PAT tests.
Working with small business and single traders (e.g. testing on-site equipment for a self employed plumber).
Performing large on-site test regimes over several days including all documentation (printed out and supplied in electronic form)
Education Summary: City & Guilds 2377-11
City & Guilds 2377-12