- Chandigarh, IN
- £8 /hr
- Available now
I can offer a full range of bookkeeping services for UK clients which will include updating the financial records of entity in the softwares designated i.e.sage/QB/netsuite/excelmore...I can offer a full range of bookkeeping services for UK clients which will include updating the financial records of entity in the softwares designated i.e.sage/QB/netsuite/excel etc. This will also include the monthly/quarterly preparation of VAT returns, monthly/quarterly management accounts (Balance sheet, P&L, cash flow with supporting schedules), annual accounts for submission with companies house and HMRC, preparation of Self assessment returns
Advising clients for the financial management/investment decisions and cost cutting to improve overall feasibility of the constrained businesses.
Area Covered: United kingdom
Company Name: Financial professional support services Limited
Work Experience Summary: • Supervising a team of 8 accountants comprising of four junior and four senior ac-countants.
• Verifying books of accounts and conforming that they comply to Statutory norms.
• Reviewing the overall accounting operations like inter company reconciliations, bank reconciliations, cash flow forecasts and identifying any fraud/misrepresentation/errors and day to day postings on client server.
• Analyzing the internal control system at the client’s end & providing valuable suggestions to management for strategic decision making process.
• Preparation of Statutory accounts for companies house and HMRC of UK clients in advance accounting Software packages like SAPA, Viztopia, IRIS.
• Preparation of VAT returns, Self assessment, Corporation Tax Returns and monthly management accounts including the monthly balance sheet, profit and loss and cash flow statements.
• Interacting on phone and email with UK clients and their suppliers and custom-ers.
• Managing the client reporting deadlines and statutory deadlines on a day to day basis.
Education Summary: • Matriculation from CBSE board in 1999 securing 72% marks.
• Passed Secondary School from CBSE Board in 2001 Securing 75% marks with Science and Math’s.
• B.com from Punjab University.
• Pursuing Chartered accountancy course from ICAI New Delhi.
Bookeeping, VAT, Annual accounts, Corporate taxation, Personal taxation, management accounts