- London, GB
- £25 /hr
- Available now
Hello, my name is Hema Patel.
After working for more than 8 years as an Executive PA at Managing Director level and acting as Office Manager for an international tax consultancy.more...Hello, my name is Hema Patel.
After working for more than 8 years as an Executive PA at Managing Director level and acting as Office Manager for an international tax consultancy. It became apparent to me that there are times when people need that extra bit of assistance but simply can't justify employing someone. Also, with more and more people working from home and starting up their own businesses, a gap has emerged for the virtual/freelance PA: someone you can hand jobs to and be assured that they will be done to your satisfaction, leaving you free to concentrate on other matters.
Bascially, hiring a Virtual Assistant gives you the benefits of working with a highly-experienced, professional PA without the associated cost and paper work!
- Audio typing (from digital recordings)
- Copy typing
- Dealing with correspondence
- Preparation of confidential Reports
- Diary management
- Travel arrangments
- Preparation of presentations, brochures and newsletters
- Internet research
- Formatting and typing academic essays, dissertations, handouts etc
- Organising company meetings and corporate events (including seminars, conferences and training sessions)
- Database management
- Invoicing and credit control
- Preparation of quotes
Lifestyle Management Services:
- Life Laundry (i.e. organising and overseeing household repairs, obtaining insurance quotes, etc)
- Reminder service (including sending out cards, invitations, etc)
- Non-residential house-sitting
- Organising social events
- Personal shopping services
Area Covered: United Kingdom, London, Essex
Summary: I have been working as an Executive Assistant and Office Manager for an international tax consultancy based here in London for over 8 years. Before that I worked for a year as a recruitment consultant.
Company: International Fiscal Services Limited
Description: Holiday cover whilst PA to Managing Director was on holiday, work included database management, digital transcription and general office administration.
Description: Assistance with suppliers and deliveries in respect of a home renovation
Job Title: Owner
Company: Chilli PA Services
Description: I set up Chilli PA Services to provide a quick, reliable and convenient solution to people's administrative and secretarial requirements.
With more and more people working from home and starting up their own businesses, a gap has emerged for the virtual/freelance PA; someone you can hand jobs to and be assured that they will be done to your satisfaction, leaving you free to concentrate on other matters.
Engaging a virtual/freelance PA gives you all the support you need without having to go to the trouble of recruiting staff and dealing with the associated employer issues. The work can be done from a fully equipped office, so you do not have to worry about making space in your office/home.
Chilli PA Services will save you money as well as time, and we will always provide you with a confidential, personalised and efficient service.
Job Title: Personal Assistant to Yves Maitre
Company: Orange Business Services
Description: A part time contract
Job Title: Personal Assistant and Office Manager
Company: International Fiscal Services Limited
Description: Personal Assistant duties included:
- Digital audio dictation and copy typing for Managing Director and other international tax consultants
- Preparing presentations using PowerPoint
- Preparing complex structural diagrams on PowerPoint
- Dealing with confidential matters for high net worth and celebrity clients
- Ensuring that the correct due diligence is collected for clients
- Diary management and making necessary travel arrangements
- Preparing Work in Progress reports and invoicing clients as required
- Chasing debtors in a sensitive manner
- Review of all correspondence that comes in for Managing Director and responding as needed
- Overseeing the introduction of MYOB a CRM system to enable good client management.
Marketing Manager duties included:
- Organising seminars, days out and conferences both in the UK and abroad
- Being in charge of corporate branding
- Development of company brochure
- Development of company website, update website when needed using TextPattern software
- Review of 'Work in Progress' or client list, updating this when needed and organising internal meetings to review work to be done.
- Research into potential client bases and setting up meetings
- Preparing reports and analysing client and referral databases
- Sending out a monthly e-newsletter to subscribed database
- Development and marketing of books written by tax consultants
Office Manager duties included:
- Ensuring the smooth running of the office
- Oversee office relocation, including planning office layout and organising furniture and other items needed in the office
- Oversee IT matters, including liaising with IT contractors and dealing with any issues that arise with the company servers
- Oversee HR matters, i.e. staff leave, grievances, recruitment and any other related matters
Job Title: Office Administrator/Recruitment Consultant
Company: Annies Nannies
Description: Duties included:
- Interviewed potential candidates, obtain references
- Ensure that the IT systems are running efficently
- Assist the accountant with the bookkeeping
Summary: I have an LLB Law Degree with honors
Field of Study: Law
University / College: Thames Valley University
Field of Study: Business, Psychology & Media and Maths
University / College: Newvic 6th Form College
Field of Study: 10 Subjects
University / College: Forest Gate Community School