- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
With a Masters in Information Management and creative collaboration across a range of communication media, a highly motivated and focused professional full of vision, flair andmore...With a Masters in Information Management and creative collaboration across a range of communication media, a highly motivated and focused professional full of vision, flair and cross-functional experience making a serious commitment to a career in social media management and online content.
A highly organised, confident, tri-lingual information professional utilizing natural interpersonal and leadership ability working with diverse clients and consultants. Great capacity to build and develop communities around a business or brand and utilise them as effective marketing and communication channels. Passionate about words and language, enjoys the challenge of writing engaging web content and delivering the desired marketing message.
- Digital Media Marketing: especially Social Networks.
- Content Management
- Information Architecture
Area Covered: LONDON, UNITED KINGDOM
Industry: Marketing and Advertising
Summary: I have worked in Information Centres, for both National and International Organisations for over 5 years. From the Digital Marketing work I have done for The Cheek of Her I am in the process of securing further music related freelance media projects.
Job Title: Social Media Manager - Music Band
Description: • Created and designed a band website alongside a Web Designer, which fully integrates with Social Media via RSS feeds, book marking widgets and video embedded directly from YouTube.
• Managing and editing all web content using Joomla.
• Writing and maintaining a regular band blog with SEO in mind.
• Collecting fan email addresses mainly after band gigs to add to the mailing list, in exchange for a free MP3 download.
• Producing a monthly email campaign using Fanbridge, updating fans with latest news and performance schedule.
• Editing live video recordings using Panasonic HD Writer for use on YouTube/website integration.
• Focusing mainly on nurturing communities on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, Reverbnation, and YouTube.
• Using music communities Soundcloud, Songkick, Ents24, Last.fm, Artist Data, Root Music, Sentric Music, Spoonfed and more.
• Liaising with graphic designers on a regular basis to produce Jpeg flyers for gigs used to market band events online.
• Photo editing using Microsoft Office Picture Manager/Picasa.
Job Title: Librarian / Researcher
Company: International Coffee Organization
Job Title: Assistant Librarian
Summary: I hold a Modern Languages Degree in French and German, and also speak Italian. My Masters is in Information Management, where I specialised in Information Architecture, Search and Web Usability. I am currently studying part time for a Diploma in Digital Marketing, which covers: SEO, PPC, Social Media, Google Analytics, Affiliate Marketing, Email Marketing, Display Advertising, Online Pr and Brand Reputation, Future Marketing Trends and Planning.
Field of Study: Information Management
University / College: London Metropolitan University
Field of Study: French & German
University / College: Trinity College, Dublin
Social Media Manager / Content Writer