- Chandigarh, IN
- $20 /hr
- Available now
I am an AWS Certified Solutions Architect with deep knowledge of AWS services (Amazon Web Services) - Compute, Storage, Databases, Network & Content Delivery, Managementmore...Hi
I am an AWS Certified Solutions Architect with deep knowledge of AWS services (Amazon Web Services) - Compute, Storage, Databases, Network & Content Delivery, Management Tools, Security, Identity & Compliance, Migration, Application Integration.
I have over 18 years of experience in IT industry, working in systems and network administration, designing, implementing and managing server infrastructures and datacenter operations across multiple platforms (Windows, Linux), both physical and virtual (VMware ESXi) environments.
I have been extensively working on AWS services -- EC2, ELB (ALB, CLB), AutoScaling, S3, EFS, RDS (MySQL, Aurora, MS SQL Server), Dynamo DB, Elasticache, Route53 (Hosted Hones, Routing Policy), VPC (Security Groups, Network ACLs, VPC Peering), CloudFront, CloudFormation, IAM, CloudWatch, CloudTrail.
I have setup multiple VPCs with multiple private and public subnets and configured Security Groups, NACLs, and VPC Peering.
I have setup multiple environments for LAMP/LEMP/WIMP servers for WordPress, Joomla, Drupal using S3, EFS for content storage and MySQL, Aurora, MS SQL as backend databases. Also, simple static website hosting using S3.
I have configured Route 53 hosted zones with NS and SOA records for GoDaddy domain (my own domain), routing policies (simple, failover, latency) and health checks traffic flows.
I have set up email routing for Zoho mail in Route 53, configuring records for SPF, DKIM.
I have excellent solutions design, implementation, administration, troubleshooting, support, analytical, and written skills.
Strong perseverance and diligence towards attaining challenging goals and possess good communication skills and quick learning ability.
I have strong communication and relationship management skills to effectively deal with executives at all levels and business sponsors, at times conflicting sets of priorities and requirements
Certified Solutions Architect with very good experience in setting up cloud competency and transitioning customer support projects.
I am a self-motivated, resourceful, result oriented professional with proven track record in handling full life-cycle IT projects
I am currently on a path to learning Python to hone my programming language skills.
Recently, I've been working for a client who is providing online bus ticket booking service, in the areas of
- Review and redesign the current AWS infrastructure
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Setup & Manage multiple AWS accounts, enforced network security, user/group permissions, service performance, and cost.
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
- Setup microservices AWS Lambda (Serverless) and/or AWS ECS
- Design reliable infrastructures for IT products that are migrated from on-premise or developed in AWS platform using infrastructure-as-code concept.
- Write custom monitoring and integrated monitoring methods into deployment processes to develop self-healing solutions on Linux EC2 instances.
- Develop Shell/Chef code to automate server builds, OS patches, and deployment of applications to dev, test, and production environments.
- Support and administer the infrastructure on a day-to-day basis.
AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
Amazon Web Services (AWS), VMware ESXi 3.x/4.x/5.x/6.x, Windows Servers 2003/2008/12/16, Amazon Linux, RHEL
Cloud Solutions: Amazon Web Services
Compute - EC2, Lambda, ECS, Elastic Beanstalk
Storage - S3, EFS, Glacier, Storage Gateway
Databases - RDS (MySQL, Aurora), DynamoDB, Elasticache
Network & Content Delivery - VPC, Route 53, CloudFront, API Gateway
Management Tools - CloudWatch, CloudFormation, CloudTrail)
Security, Identity & Compliance - IAM, Directory Services
Application Integration - SQS, SNS, SWF
Analytics - Kinesis, EMR
Migration - DMS, Server Migration, Snowball
Virtualization: VMware ESX/ESXi 2.x/3.x/4.x/5.x/6.x, Hyper-V,
Server OS: Windows 2000/2003/2008/2012/2016, RHEL 5/6 and Citrix
Storage: HP EVA 3000/4000/5000, EMC Celerra
SAN&NAS devices: HP StorageWorks, Brocade
Messaging: MS Exchange 2003/2007, BES, Lotus Domino 5.x/6.x
Anti-Virus: McAfee, Kaspersky
Databases: Oracle 8.x/9i, MS SQL, MySQL
Backup Tools: Veritas Backup Exec and Net Backup
DR Solutions: Neverfail, DoubleTake
AWS Certified Solutions Architect