- Wandsworth, GB
- £18.75 /hr
- Available now
I work in an accountancy practice by day, and am a book keeper by night & at weekends.I am AAT Qualified with 4 1/2 years accountancy practice experience, of preparing accountsmore...I work in an accountancy practice by day, and am a book keeper by night & at weekends.I am AAT Qualified with 4 1/2 years accountancy practice experience, of preparing accounts to trial balance level. I am able to provide an accurate and efficent service. I work in the evenings and at weekends so prefer to work remotely. I see books prepared by book keepers every day so know what accountants look for, I will be able to reduce your fees!
Area Covered: Mid Sussex, Brighton & Hove
Summary: 1. Preparation of sales ledger control accounts
2. Preparation of purchase ledger control accounts
3. Bank account summaries & bank account reconciliations.
4. Summarising payroll records and agreeing to accounting records
5. Maintenance of fixed asset registers, including calculation of depreciation & dealing with disposals.
6. Dealing with Loan accounts and Hire purchase accounts
7. Searching for errors in accounting records and correcting them
8. Preparing VAT Control accounts
9. Making adjustments – Prepayments and accruals
Job Title: Trainee Accountant
Description: Preparing Accounts for Limited companies and Sole traders.