- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I just graduate from Queen Mary law school, and now looking for some extra cash.
I\'m pretty familiar with company law, intellectual property, tort, contract and criminalmore...I just graduate from Queen Mary law school, and now looking for some extra cash.
I\'m pretty familiar with company law, intellectual property, tort, contract and criminal law.
Though I could provide general legal advices on above grounds I just mentioned, I could provide following services specifically:
1. Drafting terms and conditions for your business, e.g. sales of goods agreement and employment contract.
2. Drafting and modifying Articles of Association as well as shareholder agreements.
3. Any criminal law liabilities enquiries.
4. Writing warning letter to people in case you believe he infringed your legal rights.
5. Copyright and passing off protection, e.g. help your product or brand design from legal aspect.
I know what you need and I could help.
Area Covered: UK
Work Experience Summary: I had worked for several small companies, though not formally being assigned as legal adviser occupation (it is simply unrealistic for small companies!), I was often consulted in terms of legal enquiries range from employment disputes to shareholder agreements as my legal background.
Education Summary: Law Degree from top 6 UK law school.