- Greater London, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
Dynamic, bright and self-motivated, I believe in Excellence in Communication.
Communication skills are important, and I can offer a range of services including managing PR formore...Dynamic, bright and self-motivated, I believe in Excellence in Communication.
Communication skills are important, and I can offer a range of services including managing PR for businesses in addition to delivery of training courses for public speaking in education.
I offer educational based 'events planning' for school trips, summer schools and other events, for example competitions and I am also able to coach pupils and deliver training in debate skills. Clients past and present include a wide number of both private and state schools in London, local authorities and charities.
In addition to this, I am also an experienced internet blogger and am able to install internet forums and Wordpress websites, along with social media management. Current clients include a small chain of bike shops and a hot drinks company. I can take responsibility for social networking accounts, write press releases and blog posts, and have also successfully gained media coverage for my clients in print publications.
Area Covered: Surrey, Kent, London, Hertfordshire, willing to travel and willing to work remotely.
- Organisation of various enrichment events and activities in education at high profile locations, e.g. The Tower of London
- Experienced blogger, including articles for BUPA amongst others
- Success at obtaining media coverage for clients in magazines such as Woman's Weekly, Focus and Vegetarian Living
- Experience of drafting press releases
- Management of new projects to raise awareness of products
- Social media management
- Communication skills training
- Coaching of pupils on debating skills
- CRB checked
- Co-owner of sports website for young people
- Fillers published in magazines such as Pick Me Up and Take a Break
- Years of office experience in terms of managing people, admin and finance.
Blogger / communications / education
Helen is conscientious, hardworking and personable. It was a pleasure to work with her.
Fantastic service, fast turn around, pleasure to work with! Would be happy to work with again!
No result found