- Bromley, GB
- £50 /hr
- Available now
• Specializing in delivering cost-effective and economical IT solutions with high return on investment using well-established proven technologies and strategies, improving reliabilitymore...• Specializing in delivering cost-effective and economical IT solutions with high return on investment using well-established proven technologies and strategies, improving reliability and lowering downtime and costs on existing services, applications, and platforms.
• Technical infrastructure and application architecture & solution design (Enterprise SOTC).
• Technical project management (utilising PRINCE2 and ITIL).
• Technical business analysis (utilising PCSM).
• Providing consultancy to ensure IT solutions meet governance, risk, and compliance requirements using Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX), PCI DSS, ISO270001 and many others.
• Full end-to-end design to delivery and post-implementation consolidation & optimisation of complete datacentre environments (power/cooling/racking), high-resiliency clustered server farms, Storage Area Networks (SANs), and Internet / LAN / WAN / PC / networks.
• Security infrastructure architecture, including biometrics / PKI / penetration testing / attack surface assessment / security horizon establishment / internal auditing & enforcement.
• Business Continuity pre-event consultation & implementation, and post-event recovery.
• Legacy platform migration, consolidation, modernisation, and integration.
• Corporate & departmental site relocation & migration.
• E-commerce website design & roll-out implémentation.
• Enterprise software platform design & application deployment consultancy.
Area Covered: London
IT Consultancy - Technical Architect - Technical Project Manager