- Maidenhead, GB
- £30 /hr
- Available now
A classically trained Chartered Marketer with a solid grounding and a proven track record in marketing and business development with world class companies. I am highly skilledmore...A classically trained Chartered Marketer with a solid grounding and a proven track record in marketing and business development with world class companies. I am highly skilled in all aspects of marketing planning, research and business development, launching over 150 new products into European markets. I have held senior marketing positions in large and medium sized fmcg, consumer electronics and telecoms companies, reporting to the managing director.
My experience is ideal for start ups and SME's that need help with their go to market strategy, launching a new product or service, or help with developing and executing an effective marketing communications strategy and then implementing it.
I am also able ot help online businesses with search engine optimisation. I have an online business which is top of Google organic searches.
Area Covered: Berkshire, Bucks, Hants, Surrey, Oxon and London
Company Name: Mobile & Wireless UK Ltd
Work Experience Summary: • Created and launched my own online niche recruitment business. I have been No 1 on Google organic search results for the last 18 month, generating 11,000+ candidate registrations so far.
• At Motorola I developed and implemented the EMEA business strategy having carried out pan-European qualitative and quantitative market research. Business grew 150% to £20m in 2 years. I achieved all personal and business objectives. Having identified channels to market, I opened up distributors and worked with resellers to grow sales in targetted sectors.
• Written advertising briefs and PR briefs and selected agencies to pitch for business and then selected, managed their progress and set up mechanisms for evaluation.
• Generated an incremental £5m for First Alert with national TV and PR campaigns to support the launch of the world’s first carbon monoxide detector. I planned and executed major media launches in London & Paris, supported by industry experts & Government. I received industry awards in recognition.
• Created winning sales presentations to open 6 new national accounts for PDT Telecom. Successfully negotiated and secured accounts including Dixons/PC World, Micro Warehouse, Systemax & Homebase.
• I launched Tait Radio Communications into Germany, using PMR Expo as the platform to communicate the company’s strategy, via speaking opportunities. 3 new digital mobile radios launched to underpin commitment. Appointed a Munich based PR agency to gain mindshare of analysts, customers and media
• At Pace Micro Technology, I led the Entertainment Working Group of the DTi funded TAHI, working with Sky, Orange, IBM and other leading wireless broadband companies. We created new global value propositions to drive the acceleration of wireless broadband. At Pace, I created a unique wireless home security application, integrating IP CCTV and a new intruder alarm with Pace’s set top box & TV.
• Re-positioned Almay skincare and suncare brands, by creating new product ranges, brand values and value propositions, propelling it up-market. Developed and launched 3 new products every 8 week sales cycle, increasing sales and profit. Managed end-to-end product development to deliver on time launches
• Tabler of the Year 2006, Maidenhead Round Table for achieving TV news coverage for our fundraising over Christmas, as well as national press, local press, and local radio, including my live interview with BBC Radio Berkshire. Table raised £5,000.
Education Summary: BA (Hons) Business Studies, majoring in marketing
Post graduate Chartered Institute of Marketing Diploma
Member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
Business & Marketing Consultant