- Bracknell, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Please find attached my CV for your kind consideration, to register my interest in, and to apply for, the associated position. I am available immediately and can interview, ifmore...Please find attached my CV for your kind consideration, to register my interest in, and to apply for, the associated position. I am available immediately and can interview, if short-listed, at your convenience. I feel I would be an excellent candidate for your vacancy as it closely matches my skills and experience.
• Senior IT PMO/Programme Manager, IT Director/CIO, ITC Operations
• People Management – Coaching style; multi-national/cultural direct and matrix teams 500 worldwide; Career Management and Training utilising Professional and Personal Development.
• Business facing – Central and Local Government experience; Client Stake Holder management/engagement; Third Party Management; including ‘pipe-line’ and future business acquisition; single point of contact.
• Change/transition/transformation management and delivery focused – ‘Safe Hands’ approach with an eye to the cutting edge to effect organisational change and governance, SI, operational transformation programmes/projects to time, quality and budget, risk/issue/assumptions/dependencies/change management, focus to delivery of products into the marketplace and delivery of SLA’s. Programme Clinics to trouble shoot, unblock and progress stalling programmes/projects including timely escalation and exceptions.
• Programme / Strategic Direction Planning, Implementation and Management expertise including MSP (qualified), Prince 2, ITIL, OGC, P30 methodological knowledge and experience
• Software Developmental and end-to-end technology integration life cycles; Virtualisation, Architecture, Infrastructure and Operating Systems optimisation.
• Demonstrable success in delivering large scale change and performance with and through your management teams and with external partners, by engaging them in the strategic direction and delivery plans, establishing clear work priorities with them, delegating effectively, ensuring a capability to deliver, monitoring performance and giving feedback;
• Ability to motivate partners through understanding and articulating key elements of the business
• Track record of financial delivery including efficiency savings, income and expenditure targets;
• Ability to analyse complex problems and to develop practical and workable solutions to address them;
• Ability to think and plan very strategically, tactically and creatively, and to prioritise work programs in the face of competing demands;
• Ability to manage and deliver to deadlines and within resources;
• A strong sense of personal and team accountability coupled to a clear understanding of the boundaries around delegated authority;
• Ability to collaborate constructively with internal and external partners to create the conditions for successful partnership working;
• An acute political awareness;
• Understanding general business and financial concepts, understanding the company’s business, and using both general and specific knowledge to be effective.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Kind regards and thank you
Dr Graham Buddle
Mobile: 07880 556377
Area Covered: Programme Management
Programme Director/IT/Change/Operations Director