- Northampton, GB
- £10 /hr
- Available now
I am a trustworthy, reliable, approachable and extremely organised person who works well both independently and as part of a team who has a lot of transferrable skills.more...Hi There
I am a trustworthy, reliable, approachable and extremely organised person who works well both independently and as part of a team who has a lot of transferrable skills. I have the ability to learn new things very quickly and project them confidently and accurately to others and I have extensive experience in customer service in both phone work as well as face-to-face communications, telesales, accounting, reception, sales and administration work.
No admin job is too big or too small!
I have many transferrable skills and I am willing to either come into a work place or work from home.
Area Covered: Northampton, Milton Keynes
Work Experience Summary: September 2008 to present Spectra Logic Europe Limited, Oxford Science Park
Office PA / Inside Sales for EMEA.
• Diary Management, booking meeting rooms & travel arrangements for Sales Managers & VP’s.
• Sales order progression and logistics.
• Account management and providing new business quotes.
• Marketing and exhibition arrangements for Sales Managers
• Office Accounts and sales ledger chasing.
• Ordering office supplies, promotional items and incentive gifts.
• Arranging and conducting interviews as well as looking after holiday requests for the EMEA office.
April 2006 • July 2008 Various temporary roles since relocating to Oxfordshire:
June to July 2008 RG Carter Projects, Brackley (1 Month Contract)
Onsite PA for a Store Refit for Waitrose Supermarkets
• General administration for the onsite Project Manager, Site Managers & Quantity Surveyors.
• Log and hang all updated drawing revisions.
• Attend and take minutes for the design team meetings.
• Answer all incoming calls and direct them accordingly.
• Assist in purchasing materials and rising purchase orders.
• Deal with all incoming and outgoing post for the site.
March to May 2008 Paterson Recruitment, Bicester (3 Month Contract)
Permanent Commercial Recruitment Consultant
• Arranging and carrying out registrations interviews and assessments.
• Arranging interviews for candidates across the Paterson Recruitment network.
• Maintaining relationships with clients and candidates.
• Business development.
• Arranging and attending client visits.
• Creating window cards and advertising the positions on four websites.
Sept. 2007 • February 2008 Barnard Marcus (Sequence UK Ltd) (6 Month Contract)
Property Co Coordinator Hammersmith, London
(Returned to London due to family reasons)
• Point of contact for branches, landlords & tenants regarding the management of rental properties for four London offices (Battersea, Earls Court, Fulham & Tooting • Approx 100 properties)
• Instruction of various maintenance, repair, re decoration and re furbishment works.
• Weekly property inspections.
• Negotiation of deposit releases as part of the dilapidation process.
July - August 2007 Bicester Golf & Country Club (2 Month Contract)
• Answering all incoming calls and redirecting them to appropriate departments.
• Booking hair and beauty appointments when the salon was closed.
• Cash handling and credit card payments for purchases and gym memberships.
June 2007 Thames Valley Police HQ (1 Month Contract)
Recruitment Administrator in the HR Department
• Updating holiday and sickness spreadsheets on a daily basis.
• Sending out application forms.
• General filing and administration.
May 2007 EP Barrus, Bicester (1 Month Contract)
PA to the Financial Director
• Secretarial duties as when required due to the Finance Director breaking his arm.
• Helping put new employment contracts together for new starters.
• Helped out in the Accounts department to help clear backlog of invoices.
• Helped the Managing Directors PA with setting up meeting rooms and got involved with business lunches.
July 2006 • April 2007 Red Engineering, Bicester (10 Month Contract)
PA / Project Administrator
• Answered all incoming calls.
• Opened and distributed all incoming post.
• Created power point presentations for projects that were out to tender.
• Involved with document control and backing up company data and drawings.
• Ordered company stationary as well as furniture, blinds and signage as part of the office extension into the building next door.
• Dealt with the director’s expenses, airline and hotel bookings as well as help to organise the company Christmas party.
• Created holiday planners for every member of staff and updated them as and when holiday requests were submitted.
April • June 2006 Bibby Distribution (Budweiser) (3 Month Contract)
HR / Accounts / Admin Clerk
• Administered all paperwork with regards to new starters, leavers and promotions.
• Updated sickness and holiday spreadsheets on a weekly basis.
• Updated the attendance spreadsheet on a weekly basis for 150 members of staff so it was easier to submit to payroll on a monthly basis.
• Updated invoice spreadsheets with orders gone out and orders received and then submitted the actual invoice for payment in batches to head office in Liverpool.
Relocated to Oxfordshire
March 2005 • March 2006 Bushells Estate Agents
Office PA Acton, London
Oct. 2001 • February 2005 Bairstow Eves Countrywide West London
Office PA Alperton & Perivale Branches, Middlesex
Available on request
All Round PA