- Luton, GB
- £110 /hr
- Available now
Gian is an experienced and successful Senior Outsourcing /Consultant Project Manager in financial services.
Gian has successfully run several high profile programmes for largemore...Gian is an experienced and successful Senior Outsourcing /Consultant Project Manager in financial services.
Gian has successfully run several high profile programmes for large financial sercies compnanies and is ready to help you.
He brings a wealth of knowledge on safly transfering to an outsourced model and getting benefits quickly.
Area Covered: UK, Europe, Asia, US
Work Experience Summary: • Managing vendor and client engagements through excellent communication skills,
• Engaging with and influencing, senior stakeholders to manage demand,
• Change Management in complex organizations with multiple stakeholders,
• Well organized and able to create order out of chaos
• Business Process re-engineering and design,
• Requirements gathering and change management
• High level application and solution design ,
• Turning around failing’ projects, stopping project slippage and initiating rescue actions,
• Implementing multiple changes and systems concurrently
• Managing multi site developments e.g India, UAE, UK, Belgium
• Coaching staff on the job in best practice project management and methodology techniques e.g. Prince 2, ITIL, waterfall, DSDM, RAD, RUP, Agile, function pointing, earned value, critical path analysis, project planning & tracking, Agile, Risk Management, Change, Issue and Dependency management, V model testing.
• Technologies: IBM mainframe, DB2, Websphere, MQ, J2EE, XML, Java, Oracle, Hyperion
• Packages software: Midas, Equation, IBIS, Aqua, MS Project, Oracle Financials, Ariba, Reveleus, Staffware, Iflex, TYSYS Prime,
Education Summary: • Certified Agile Scrum Master (2007)
• ITIL Service Management Cert (Dec 2004)
• Prince 2 Practitioner (Aug 2002)
• C.Dip AF (ACCA) 1985
• B.Sc. Hons (Chem) University of Nottingham (1982)
• 4 A’levels
Project/ Change / Programme Manager