- Hove, GB
- £50 /hr
- Available now
I have two daughters, Daniella & Frances whom I am very close to and see weekly. Dani is now 20 and at University in London studying Film and Media and Frances lives with hermore...I have two daughters, Daniella & Frances whom I am very close to and see weekly. Dani is now 20 and at University in London studying Film and Media and Frances lives with her mother in Horsham and is just about to start her last year of GCSE’s.
In my spare time I frequent the gym, play golf, beach volley ball and enjoy cycling and kayaking when I can. My partner and I like to take frequent short breaks rather than long holidays.
I am a hard worker but also believe strongly in creating a happy work life balance...
Area Covered: ::: Personal life and interests
Work Experience Summary: Chroma IM
Self employed Sales Associate to help Company establish August 2010 - Present
Key roles & Skills
- Mission: Establish Chroma in the south east and gain sales in line with Company forecasts/ targets.
- To establish relations with the Architects, Interior designers and Construction companies across the South East and to present the new Chroma brands and designs to them.
- To negotiate pricing and establish terms of business with the above.
- To tele market network and gain introductions to the above
- To report back to the board/directors monthly on sales strengths and weaknesses.
Vpod Solutions Ltd
UK Sales Manager, Six month Contract to Help Company Launch
November 2009-June 2010
Key roles & skills
- Mission: To set up and run a Telesales/marketing program aimed at the top 1000 Companies in the World to get them in front of Video conferencing environments by arranging face to face meetings to the Vpod showroom in London.
- I also approached the main Equipment manufacturers and Network providers such as CISCO, Tandberg, Polycom, Lifesize, Cable and wireless, Vodafone, T systems, AT&T, BT, TATA and to organize meetings, presentations and seminars with their sales teams responsible for AV/VC and discuss sale opportunities with mutual clients.
- Responsible for bringing a number of large corporate opportunities to the Vpod table.
- I worked alongside the channel sales manager to develop the UK partner’s awareness of our products plus worked on joint marketing projects with mutual clients. These partners would be the likes of Impact, Talk and Vision, City IS, Verrex, Computa center, Pro Av and Visions Connected
- I negotiated trials of our products which I developed into sales using various methods of purchasing IE Outright, lease purchase and a utility model. I would enable discussions between clients, partner and ourselves as to which model best suited the client and then a fully mapped out a proposal between partner and us.
- I backed up all the sales information on Sales Force/CRM and helped design a customer proposal for Vpod sales.
- We also provided a Consultancy service which helped Companies on launching/relaunching Video conferencing to their employees and boards so as to demonstrating cost saving, carbon footprint targets and improved corporate communications.
Eden Corporate Finance Ltd & Coppola Productions November 2009 – Present
(I still act in my various capacities for both organizations)
I Perform two roles: Partner with Eden CF & Head of Media Sponsorship and First feature development for Coppola (both organizations were associated with each other)
Key roles & skills
- Eden CF: Self Employed Sales and Marketing role using telesales and face to face meetings raising awareness amongst the client base of the financial projects we were working on encouraging investment from the clients worldwide who would be high net worth individuals and companies Worked on several new structured investment plans aimed at the UK and Europe, the First being a US guaranteed income plan for launch in Europe and the second a Jersey based litigation fund aimed at the European market. I am still associated with Eden CF. www.Edencf.com
- Coppola Productions: Self Employed Sales and Marketing Role raising money for film by visiting various production companies and High net worth individuals to encourage finance for new projects as well as encouraging finance for up and coming talent. Acted as Exec producer on a number of projects, read many scripts on behalf of Eden CF and Coppola Productions to decide whether we took on projects or not. Also involved with product placement and sponsorship with in film. I am still associated with Coppola Productions. www.coppolaproductions.co.uk
Summary of Employment prior to 1992
(full details are available on request)
Education Summary: ::: Education
Professional studies: Dimensional sales and Management training, Dale Carnegie sales training, Public speaking and seminars training. 3 parts of ACII and FPC.
College: Solihull College of Technology OND in Business Studies, English public peaking Exam merit
School: Lode Heath Secondary Modern, Solihull, O level and equivalent passes in Math’s Technical drawing, Geography and Metal work.
Sales and Marketing Professional