- Egham, GB
- £8 /hr
- Available now
I am a competent and multi skilled Administrator of 15 years with a wide range of experience in all aspects of administrative duties, from producing documents to extensive travelmore...I am a competent and multi skilled Administrator of 15 years with a wide range of experience in all aspects of administrative duties, from producing documents to extensive travel arrangements and organising seminars with internationsl attendees and also including office management. I have Word, Excel, and Powerpoint skills and possess capable communication and interpersonal skills. Used to working in a demanding and challenging environment, working for Vice Presidents and Directors of a global oil and gas engineering company.
Area Covered: Worked mainly in Surrey and London
Work Experience Summary: The function of my last role was to provide confidential personal assistance and secretarial services to the Group Financial Controller, Head of operational Review and Head of Tax and Treasury and their respective teams.
• Provide back up support to Office Manager.
• Answering, screening and dealing with telephone calls for the two managers. Assistance with answering calls for other members of staff. Greeting of visitors as and when required.
• Arrangement of UK and worldwide travel, car hire and accommodation as and when required. Completion and filing of paperwork associated with these bookings.
• Administration relating to the Audit Committee of the Board. This includes meeting arrangements, collating meeting documentation, formatting the minutes, maintaining the minute book and filing and referencing of relevant documents presented.
• Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence on a daily basis.
• Dealing with queries and requests during the absence of the managers.
• Maintenance of their diaries, including extensive organisation of both internal and external meetings.
• Some administrative responsibility for the direct reports of the Head of Operational Review.
• Preparation of documentation letters, memos, faxes, presentations and spreadsheets. Use of Lotus Notes for internal correspondence and for communicating with outside organisations.
• Ensuring adherence with relevant document standards as laid down in the Company Management System.
• Organisation and co-ordination of company meetings, including accommodation, transportation and conference facilities. This includes international conferences twice a year.
• Maintenance of filing systems for the managers.
• General office duties including photocopying and shredding of confidential information as and when required.
• Assistance with general office administration and duties as and when required, particularly during holiday and peak work periods.
• Assistance with holiday cover while other members of the team are on vacation
Education Summary: 1986-1990
Magna Carta School
5 GCSE’s Grade C and above, 4 GCSE’s Grade D