- City of London, GB
- £40 /hr
- Available now
I am a London based, 3D artist/2D Designer and compositor with experience in Film, broadcast, games and phorealistic archviz and product visualisation. I have worked in this areamore...I am a London based, 3D artist/2D Designer and compositor with experience in Film, broadcast, games and phorealistic archviz and product visualisation. I have worked in this area for over 15 years now.
Past clients have included mainly, :
1. UK/International design agencies looking to outsource design work that cannot be completed inhouse.
2. Entrepreneurs/start ups, looking for high quality stills/animations to launc their new products
3. Film directors looking to commission vfx work
4. Large blue chip organisations looking to create marketing collateral that cannot be created inhouse.
I provide a service, which is reliable, accountable, smooth running and of a high calibre.
Specialist areas include:
- 3D all aspects of the production pipleine from moodelling to final render and compositing
- Creating 3D animations for film, as well as architectural and product visualisation
- Video production, viral videos etc
- Website, print design
My main area is 3D design, I work with Maya, 3DSMax, ZBrush, Vue, Mental Ray and VRay, to create stills as well as animation. I've created characters, landscapes, cities, cars etc. My experience covers all areas of the production pipeline from Modeling, texturing, lighting, animation, rendering and particle & fluid effects.
In terms of compositing I possess very strong skills with Nuke and Shake, and cover araes such as full shot compositing, 3D integration with live footage, green screen cleanup and keying, Roto and paint work.
In terms of web/graphic design, I have created CSS/HTML sites, CMS driven sites, and am very experienced with Photoshop.
I offer a service where, clients are:
- kept in the loop at each stage of the design process
- Their briefs are fully understood
- Receive a high quality end product they are satisfied
- Provided with the end product in a timely, and planned manner through excellent project management
3D Artist/2D designer
- Delivery in 3 days
- Rating 100%
- Delivery in 5 days
- Rating 100%
George is an amazing designer, he listen to your needs, have great ideas, keep you updated with the progress, he is totally relaxed with the payment until he is 100% sure you are happy with the results.
But more importantly the results are amazing!!, It is a real pleasure to work with him.
Thanks Raul. Hope to work with you again soon!
George did an excellent job! It was also pleasant to work with him. I’m looking forward already now to our teamwork in the near future.
Hi Patrick thanks for the kind words think you've accidentally left me 1 star instead of 5 though.. :)
Wow Look no further!!! Amazing! George does some fantastic work as you can see from his previous jobs, after accepting his proposal he was on the phone discussing how things would look best, very knowledgeable and went out of his way to provide nothing but 1st class results! Thanks George, we will definitely be back for more in the future.
Thanks so much Nigel.. Look forward to working together again!.. Pleasure working with you too. Thank you for providing such a clear comprehensive brief..
Great result on finished job, exactly what I wanted.
Clean, clear working relationship.
Excellent understanding of my needs.
Great working with George, will definitely do so again!
Very professional, easy to communicate with. Highly recommend!
Very informative and helpful Maya tutorial, would highly recommend.
Fantastic service, went the extra mile and worked with us to sort out some problems on our end to get something working. Hope to work together again!
Hope to work with you guys again!.. Thank you.. :)
Excellent, fast work. Communicates well and is happy to follow and implement comments and suggestions.
Very professional, on time, very easy to work with, just the animation we wanted.