- Exeter, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I co-founded a strategic brand consultancy in Jan 2007 and since then have continued to work with large corporate organisations such as Electrolux Group and P&G. The businessmore...I co-founded a strategic brand consultancy in Jan 2007 and since then have continued to work with large corporate organisations such as Electrolux Group and P&G. The business has been quiet this year so I am now looking for additional, home-based work to supplement my income.
I began my working life in secretarial roles and these skills have held me in good stead throughout my career. My consultancy business runs on a project-by-project basis which means that I regularly manage projects from commencement (briefing meeting from client) through to completion (presentation of summary report). The nature of the business also means that I'm extremely flexible to work demands and requirements and can be responsive and adaptable to your needs.
I am a high speed typist (85 wpm) and regularly write, design and format PowerPoint presentations to a high standard. I am also personally responsible for all the financials and administration of running the business.
I can offer the intelligence to use my own initiative, the confidence of dealing with senior clients, a proactive attitude, and a high standard of communication with a passion for correct grammar!
Whilst I am committed to keeping my business going, please do not doubt that I will be 100% focused on any work required of me through this site. I have a business partner and she will manage our workload as necessary.
Area Covered: Remote
Summary: After beginning my working life in secretarial roles, I have spent the last 7 years in executive positions in strategic branding. I co-founded my own consultancy but as work has been a bit quiet, I'm looking to supplement my income.
Admin responsibilites and skills have always been important throughout my career as I have had to manage an independent unit within an advertising company and then set up my own business, all of which require an extraordinary amount of organisation, commitment, intelligence, confidence, flexibility and hard work.
Job Title: Strategic Brand Director
Description: A co-founding partner of a strategic brand consultancy. We help clients with their business or branding issues which involve the management of projects from commencement (briefing from the client) to completion (preparation of a summary report.)
My responsibilities include:
- Planning workshops - agreeing objectives with the client, writing a plan, developing stimulus material, organising venue, logistics, etc. and facilitating the session
- Writing presentations to a high standard of strategic content, grammatical accuracy and design and proof reading for both comprehension and accuracy
- Liaising with senior clients on a regular basis, both over the telephone and via email
- Speed typing to transcribe research groups and interviews
- Managing the administration of running a business, including balancing the finances, submitting online tax & VAT returns, processing invoices and arranging contracts with third-party suppliers.
- General admin including managing diaries, booking travel & accommodation, booking venues and organising refreshments
Job Title: Strategic Branding
Description: Working within the strategic branding unit of Leo Burnett - Team Coordinator, then Brand Executive to Brand Consultant.
Helping to run the unit as an independent business within the agency, including:
- managing projects and organising workshops
- arranging travel, accommodation, etc.
- managing diaries
- writing and proof reading presentations
Job Title: Global PA
Description: Working for the Head of the multi-million dollar Always/Whisper account
Degree: 1st class BA (Hons)
Field of Study: Business Management & Performing Arts
University / College: Accredited by Manchester University