- London, GB
- £12 /hr
- Available now
Looking for work to do
I have done my graduation and master in accountancy and I am currently pursuing ACCA. I am a finalist ACCA. I have been in the accounting and finance field for last seven years.more...I have done my graduation and master in accountancy and I am currently pursuing ACCA. I am a finalist ACCA. I have been in the accounting and finance field for last seven years.
I have an experience of working for sole trader, partnership, private ltd and plc. During the work seven of an accountancy career, I have gained the following skills:
1. Handling complete sales Ledger
2. Handling complete Purchase Ledger
3. VAT Reconciliation, Filing Return and Making Payment of VAT.
4. Preparing Cash Flow Statement.
5. Preparing Management Reports & Management Book.
6. Bank Reconciliation with foreign currency.
7. Preparing final accounts (Trial Balance, Profit & Loss Account and Balance Sheet).
8. Calculation of Income Tax & Cooperation Tax, Filing returns and make payments of tax returns on time.
9. Preparation of budget & Forecasting
11. Preparation of Supplier Payment and run supplier payment run.
12. Credit card expenses reconciliation.
13. Fixed Assets Ledger Maintenance.
14. Sage 50
15. Pegasus opera
16. Freight fax
17. Excel & All other MS related software
Area Covered: London, Hertfordshire, Surrey, Essex,
Company Name: Accor Leisure & Hospitality Hotels Ltd.
Work Experience Summary: • P & L A/C Reconciliation
• Preparing Management Account Book
• Trial Balance & Balances Sheet Reconciliation.
• Prepare Budget & Forecast
• Variance Analysis & Management Reporting
• Cash flow
• Maintaining Fixed Assets Ledger
• Inter-company Reconciliation
• Knowledge of Calculation of Cooperation Tax and Income Tax
• Month End and Year End Procedures
• Accruals, Prepayment & Processing Journals
• Maintaining Complete Nominal Ledger
• Liaise with Bank, HM Revenue, Auditors and Sales Team.
• Liaise with Head office, Branch Manager & non financial staff of the company
• 5 Bank Account Reconciliation with Two Foreign Currencies
• Sales Financing Reconciliation
• VAT Reconciliation, Filling Return.
• Processing 13 Credit Cards & Salesmen’s Expenses
• Processing Sales Invoices & Purchase Invoices
• Customer Receipts Processing.
• Supplier Payment Process (BAC, CHAPS & Cheque)
• Raising Purchase Orders & Stock Maintenance
• Reconcile Purchase, Cashbook & Sales Ledger with Nominal Ledger.
• Help in producing all statutory accounts
• Petty Cash Reconciliation
• Chasing Debtors
• Filling, Faxing, Maintaining Stationeries
Education Summary: 2005- Present ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountant)
2000-2003 B.Com Advance Accountancy - 1st Class Distinction
Saurashtra University, J.J.Kundaliya College Arts and
Commerce College, Rajkot, India
1998-2000 H.S.C (Higher Secondary Certificate) - 1st Class Distinction
Kalyan High School, Rajkot, India
H.S.C: Business Administration