- Manchester, GB
- £45 /hr
- Available now
I'm a young, ambitious and very hard working 26 year old based in South Manchester that prides himself on expert efficiency. I’m highly motivated and I desire to continuallymore...I'm a young, ambitious and very hard working 26 year old based in South Manchester that prides himself on expert efficiency. I’m highly motivated and I desire to continually develop in my career. I have been working in construction for the last 11 years in various sectors, and in various parts of the world, gathering a vast amount of experience and skills for my age which I look forward to offering.
I am currently enrolled on the Level 7 NVQ in Construction Senior Management which I am starting in April 2016 with a view to completing by December 2016 thus being eligible to obtain membership of CIOB and subsequently Associate Membership of RICS. I am very determined in everything that I do and I strive to achieve only the best possible results in any given situation.
• Planning projects from design and tender to completion.
• Finance management (Capital, revenue, OPEX)
• Health & Safety auditing.
• Working with CDM 2015 Regulations.
• Coordinating labour and materials.
• Procurement of contractors.
• Risk Management experience.
• Asset management.
• Producing and implementing all Health & Safety documents and procedures.
• Excellent organisational and logistical skills.
• Competent in all aspects of IT.
• Managing and reviewing project drawings, alone and through communication with contractors, architects, engineers and senior staff.
• Completing jobs on time and on or below budget.
• Liaising with local authorities.
• Obtaining planning permission and working to building regulations.
• Blogging, social media and web design consultancy.
Director and Construction Consultant