- Holyhead, GB
- £15 /hr
- Available now
I have over 17 years experience with CAD in civil engineering, infrastructure, surface water management and earthworks.
I am competent in the use of AutoCAD LT 2017 and canmore...I have over 17 years experience with CAD in civil engineering, infrastructure, surface water management and earthworks.
I am competent in the use of AutoCAD LT 2017 and can undertake the following work;
• General arrangement/site layout drawings
• Construction detail drawings for civils/infrastructure and earthworks
• Drainage layout design and construction details
• Floor plans and elevations.
I am competent in the use of LSS which is a 3D earthworks modelling software and can undertake the following work;
• 3D earthworks modelling
• Topographic survey processing
• Cut/fill volume calculations
• Long sections and cross-sections
• Isopachytes/level difference
I am competent in MicroDrainage which is a hydraulic modelling software used for surface water design and can undertake the following work;
• Greenfield runoff calculations
• Percentage runoff calculations
• Storage capacity calculations and design
• Foul system calculations
• Hydraulic model design for a surface water scheme including running storm scenarios
Can also use Civil 3D software to generate surfaces, alignments, corridors, assemblies and profiles.
I can produce drawings in dwg, dxf, dwf and pdf format and I have the resource to plot out drawings in various paper sizes (A0 to A4).
Area Covered: UK wide
Education Summary: I have gained a HND in Computer Aided Engineering, a HNC in Civil Engineering, a FdEng in Civil Engineering and a BEng 1st Class honours in Civil Engineering.
Engineering CAD/LSS Technician