- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am a full-time employee at a very well known international designer fashion brand. I have been employed by this brand for 12 months and here is a summary of my daily duties:
-more...I am a full-time employee at a very well known international designer fashion brand. I have been employed by this brand for 12 months and here is a summary of my daily duties:
- Diary management
- Critical Path management
- Design meetings- creating trend reports, mood boards, colour predictions.
- Planning the collection ie. SKU count, styles, materials
- Daily production meetings with factories in Italy.
- Creating all selling material for sales campaigns
- Selecting styles to be used for advertising.
- Writing training briefs for retail staff.
- Writing product descriptions for various promotional material.
- Cost negotiatons.
- Checking & Coding Invoices.
- Data Input.
Above is just a summary.
Prior to my current position I worked as a Fashion Buyer for 3.5 years at two blue chip retailers.
I have done a fair amount of freelance fashion writing. I used to have a monthly spread in a North West based magazine and have had several articles published on various websites in the past. In addition to this I have had a marketing thesis published in a book specialising on the concepts of Marketing.
Area Covered: London
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT & MARKETING CO-ORDINATOR