- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
"Do what you do best and give me the rest"
My expertise ranges from basic administration and bookkeeping to setting up accounts and administration systems for overmore..."Do what you do best and give me the rest"
My expertise ranges from basic administration and bookkeeping to setting up accounts and administration systems for over worked small to large companies. I bring a diverse range of skills that allows me to fulfil most roles.
My ability to adapt has meant I have enjoyed gathering knowledge and experience and using my skills in a number of industry sectors. These include IT, Motor Trade, Accountancy, and Distribution. This has been due to working for a mixture of personal clients and agency assignments. My previous experience as a company director means I also have empathy for the daily stresses of a business person and gear my performance to lessening their load
Area Covered: Greater London, Central London, Essex, Hertfordshire
Work Experience Summary: My current and recent assignments include:
• Accounts for a Trade Association in the City for their 3 organisations once a week
• Sage Payroll for an ITEC, and training their company accountant on Sage Accounts once a month
• Bookkeeper for an international steel trader using QuickBooks
• Bookkeeper for an accountancy practice in Harley Street W1 as required
• Bookkeeper for furniture retailer fortnightly.
Education Summary: Sage Computerised Accounts
Sage Computerised Payroll
Institute of Certified Bookkeepers syllabus
Marketing Strategy for Small Business
London Development Agency - Building Sustainable Relationships