- Turin, IT
- €10 /hr
- Available now
I'm Francesco, an Italian student, writer and dreamer. I'm a book eater, games lover, and french fries addicted!
SHORT VERSION OF MYSELF:
- Italian mother-tonguemore...I'm Francesco, an Italian student, writer and dreamer. I'm a book eater, games lover, and french fries addicted!
SHORT VERSION OF MYSELF:
- Italian mother-tongue student, with advanced English fluency.
- I translate things from English to Italian, from Italian to English, and everything in the middle
- I've been described by my clients as professional, quick, precise, and many other things. I blush everytime I read them! (check My Seller Activity to learn more)
- One bachelor degree, another one on-the-go, hopefully a master degree in the future (and maybe a lot more, why not)
- I like many things, I love few
- I will strive to get your job done, but not if this will result in a horrible translation
(A BIT) LONGER VERSION OF MYSELF:
I've a Bachelor Degree in Psychology, I'm currently attending another bachelor in Economic & Statistics, and I hope I will get many more in the future.
I've always written, read and studied in both Italian and English, and I keep writing my own articles and translating long-form articles from English newspapers in two successful Italian websites: La Stessa Medaglia (www dot lastessamedaglia dot it), where I manly write about politics, and Afterclap (www dot afterclap dot it), where I write pop-culture articles and reviews.
My most important achievement so far is a long-form article about an important Italian constitutional referendum, that took place the past 4th December 2016, in which I explained the main subjects of the referendum, always backing up my descriptions with sources and verified news. The article became viral and had thousand of views and hundreds of comments, most of them thanking me for my work or discussing the critical points of the referendum. I was very proud of it!
I've been working on PeoplePerHour for a year, starting with tiny jobs, and slowly but surely gaining bigger jobs. My career is still at the beginning, but I will not stop now.
I offer my experience and skills to translate in both Italian and English. I can translate any kind of text, from personal letters to scientific papers. I only will not translate legal documents, medical documents, or anything that can be used in a trial, in a negotiation, to determine one's health status, or similar scenarios.
I translate from English to Italian, and viceversa.
I can also work as a beta-reader and proofreader, given my experience in writing articles and stories, in both English and Italian language.
Student, Reader, Writer (and I translate things from English to Italian and vice versa)
Francesco is always very prompt to respond with a quote and easy to work with. He often completes the work ahead of schedule - we will definitely look to work with him again!
Quick as promised, great contact. I can highly recommend Francesco!
Great communication and quick turnaround.
very good, accurate and quickly
Francesco did a fantastic job! The work was completed in less then a day! Thanks!
Francesco is a very good and fast translator, thanks again for the help!
Quick and good job!
always the best!
well done work for so many times, thanks!
Great thank you
Francesco is the man, quick and precise. Responsive and accurate. Will use his services again and I would recommend him to anyone needing outstanding service