- Macclesfield, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
An enthusiastic, hardworking and conscientious employee who works well as part of a team or by herself. Excellent telephone and face-to-face communication skills, confident, diligentmore...An enthusiastic, hardworking and conscientious employee who works well as part of a team or by herself. Excellent telephone and face-to-face communication skills, confident, diligent and a reliable time keeper. Experience of working to tight deadlines and prioritising workload alongside maintaining an impeccably high standard of work on a daily basis. Seeking new challenges and additional responsibility to progress career.
Area Covered: Manchester, Cheshire, Liverpool
Work Experience Summary: March \'09 • now Cheshire East Council • Team Secretary / CLO Support
Main responsibilities include;
• Providing support to a Social Care Team (11 workers) and a Court Liaison Officer which requires efficient and effective prioritising skills and regular re-evaluation of current/pending demands, time-scales and workload.
• General admin duties including typing, minute taking, dictation, monitoring staff sickness/annual leave/training needs, processing invoices.
• General office management including maintenance, IT equipment, stationery to ensure smooth functioning in the office.
• Managing and reconciling a £5000 IMPREST account regularly.
• Liaising face-to-face, via telephone or via email with other professionals including the Police, Judges/the Court, Guardians, Solicitors, other departments, external agencies and service users either to requests reports and documentation or to update them with any new information/developments.
• Collating evidence in support of Care Proceeding Applications to Court, filing and serving this evidence alongside reports and specialised documentation with the Court, Solicitors, Guardians and service users.
Jul \'06 • Mar \'09 COS Recruitment • Part-time/Full-time Temporary Employment (including all those marked with a **’ below)
Sept \'08 • Mar \'09 **Cheshire County Council • Team Secretary
Apr \'08 • Aug \'08 Travelled around South East Asia and Australasia
Feb \'08 • Apr \'08 **Cheshire County Council • Team Secretary
Sept \'07 • Oct \'07 **Adelphi Mill Properties - PA/Receptionist
Sept \'07 • Apr \'08 Blockbuster Entertainment • Customer Sales Representative
Jun \'07 • Sept \'07 **GCC • Project Assistant
Sept \'06 • Jun \'07 **Wilmslow Information Centre • Customer Service Assistant
Jul \'06 • Sept \'06 **Thomson Acumed - Receptionist
Oct \'05 • Aug \'06 Tiger Tiger - Restaurant and VIP Host
Education Summary: March 2010 Cheshire East Council
• Child Protection Training Level 1
• Domestic Abuse Training Level 1
Sept 2004 - Feb 2008 Manchester Metropolitan University
• BSc Hons Speech Pathology and Therapy
Sept 1997 - Jun 2004 Monmouth Comprehensive School
• 3 GCE A Levels Psychology (A), Philosophy & Ethics (B), Spanish (B)
• 1 GCE AS Level French (C)
• 12 GCSEs: English (BC), Science (BB), Maths (B), History (A), Geography (B), French (B), German (B), Spanish (B), Physical Education (A), Dance (C)