- Bristol, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
A conscientious self-motivated individual with experience in design and management of training projects, with a proven record of achieving challenging objectives through excellentmore...A conscientious self-motivated individual with experience in design and management of training projects, with a proven record of achieving challenging objectives through excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills.
Learning & Development Consultant - Orange Plc
• Identify the training requirements and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to provide an approved training contract.
• Designing and developing innovative and engaging training solutions, taking into account the varied learning styles of delegates and operational constraints, leading to the delivery of varied training solutions including instructor-led training and e-learning solutions.
• Evaluating the training solutions provided to identify improvements to process and design.
• Representing the training function on Orange cross-functional projects and managing the training work stream.
• Managing the development of training solutions across virtual teams from concept through to design, implementation and evaluation using appropriate governance & methodology to ensure the training is delivered to time, cost, and quality whilst meeting customer requirements.
• Liaising with external suppliers to provide outsourced training solutions within agreed timescales and budget.
• Led the training work stream for Orange & T-Mobile’s first project to join networks and share signal impacting 30 million customers
• Set up design quality standards and training contract to be used company wide on all Talent & Development initiatives
• Process mapped training engagement & design removing duplication and non value add
• Designed and delivered blended training solutions including TTT for new products and services for 9000 delegates
Business Improvement Executive - RAC Motoring Services
• Manage Projects and initiatives that improve operational performance of the Contact Centres in the UK and India
• To plan & implement projects on and off-shore within budget and agreed timescales.
• Analyse & Interpret new marketing propositions, identifying potential business risks
• Process Map all Contact Centre processes and procedures, to analyse and identify any process/training issues or trends, and make recommendations for improvement.
• To co-ordinate and prioritise work through good time management in order to meet agreed project deadlines
• To evaluate and communicate the results of any projects or initiatives to key stakeholders within a timely and appropriate manner
Resource & Development Coordinator - RAC Motoring Services
• Co-ordinate reviews of existing training process and procedures for all Customer Contact
Channels to ensure defined processes and procedures are fit for purpose and clearly communicated and delivered throughout the Contact Centre
• To design and create tailored training solutions in varying media
• Support & Evaluate Contact Centre trainers in the delivery of transactional and job skill training
• To co-ordinate and deliver Contact Centre training at senior management/director level when required
• Training Work Stream Project Manager - Off-shoring 75% of the UK Contact Centre saving RAC 40% in Operational Costs
• Managed the Contact Centre's process improvement recommendations, co-ordinating subsequent training creation and delivery
• Introduced FSA into the Contact Centre, identifying each area's requirements through detailed GAP analysis.
• Set up coaching and observation profiles for benchmarking trainers
• Created the inaugural Team Manager initial training programme for the UK and India
• Reduced Contact Centre fulfilment errors by 26% through process improvement and agent re-training.
• Introduced and delivered call recording training to both Team Manager and Senior Managers
• Worked with external suppliers Inforte, TCS & Siebel to create new business processes for new CRM system & external training suppliers X.hlp, Business Systems, Toolkits.com and Mindspring to improve Contact Centre efficiencies.
Learning and Development Consultant