- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I have worked in the pharmaceutical industry for 10 years in a variety of roles but most recently project manager for UK and international clincial trials for a top 5 pharma company.more...I have worked in the pharmaceutical industry for 10 years in a variety of roles but most recently project manager for UK and international clincial trials for a top 5 pharma company. I am reliable, fast worker and ensure all my work is of the highest quality. I am contactable every day and can offer a quick turnaround for work placed.
Area Covered: London, Middlesex, Surrey, Sussex, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire
Summary: Over 10 years in the pharmaceutical industry working for both a CRO and pharma companies. Specialising in project management of clinical trials and monitoring of clinical trials. Proficient in all aspects of medical and clincial writing including health information sheets and clincial report writing.
Job Title: Project Manager
Description: Co-ordination and planning of early phase studies within a global team specialising in the respiratory field.
• Clinical Practice: Managing the study team to accomplish results within challenging timelines and budget. Writing protocols with advice from key opinion leaders and achieving in-house approval. Responsible for the management and co-ordination of sites, drug supply, data management and report writing. Involvement in department meetings to ensure best practices are in place. Leading the clinical trial team to achieve rapid and successful goals.
• Communication: Successful communication is required to manage the global clinical team to take projects forward. Conducting trials in Russia, US and Switzerland involve cross culture communication.
Job Title: Project manager
Company: Ono Pharma
Description: Planning, managing and reporting of Phase I and planning of Phase II clinical trials within a Japanese pharmaceutical company.
• Clinical Practice: Site feasibility, selection and recommendation to Japan Headquarters. Write and review protocols obtaining advice and recommendations from key opinion leaders and medical advisers. Review of case report forms, data management plans, statistical analysis plans and clinical study reports. Development, tracking and management of project timelines, resources and budgets of up to £4 million allocated to the project. Initiation, monitoring, database lock and close-out of studies.
• Communication: Provide a central point for communication between global and UK project teams and sites within Europe, overcoming the language and culture barrier, resulting in effective communication within the corporation and service providers.
• Quality Assurance: Written, reviewed and implemented Standard Operating Procedures for all areas of clinical development.
Field of Study: Immunopharmacology
University / College: University of Strathclyde
Clinical project manager