3D architectural visualization and Interior design
• Excellent working knowledge in AutoCAD(2D drafting, and modeling in 3D), Autodesk 3ds Max(Vray, Mental Ray), Adobe Photoshop CS3, Cubase SX3, Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7, MSmore...• Excellent working knowledge in AutoCAD(2D drafting, and modeling in 3D), Autodesk 3ds Max(Vray, Mental Ray), Adobe Photoshop CS3, Cubase SX3, Windows XP/Vista/Windows 7, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), Internet(GOOGLE), E-mail.
• Fluent in English, Croatian, and Serbian.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills, multi-task, self-motivated, and work effectively in team environment, quick learner.
• January 2010 – Atelier "VEK"
Working as an interior designer as a part time job, Doing mostly architectural visualization, exteriors and interiors.
• September 2008 – December 2009 INTERNI STUDIO-Skopje
Working as salesman and interior designer of exclusive granite\porcelain tiles, and furniture from Italian brands like: VIVA, KEOPE, MUTINA, MARCA CORONA, BRIX, SICIS. Furniture: Miniforms, Composit, Bruno Piombini, Longhi, Verdesign, CaliaItalia. Sanitary ware: FRAMO, ZUCCHETTI, KERASAN, FLAMINIA…
• October 2006
Faculty of Forestry-Skopje, Macedonia
Temporary student job at INTERNI STUDIO
• June 2004 – August 2006
“ARBOR – engineering” - Skopje
Working experience with KNAUF, processing of MDF (micro density fibreboards – organization of production, quality control and final product) making and managing all kinds of furniture made of chipwood, MDF, and other wood products.
Area Covered: 3D architectural rendering and modeling, Interior design..