- Birmingham, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am ACCA member with excellent academic achievement and over 10 years experience working as an accountant.
I prepare and finalise final accounts for Ltd companies, corporationmore...I am ACCA member with excellent academic achievement and over 10 years experience working as an accountant.
I prepare and finalise final accounts for Ltd companies, corporation tax calculation, ratios analysis for clients and income and expenditure for sole traders and partnership.
I complete self assessment tax returns for individual and partnership return. I also liaised with third parties like banks, VAT authorities, auditors and HM Revenue & Customs on behalf of clients.
Area Covered: Account preparation-Financial Management & Book keeping -Personal & Corporation Tax and VAT returns
Work Experience Summary: EMPLOYMENT
Date: Oct 2008-Present
JTD Certax Accounting Accountant
Systems Experience: MS Excel SAPA, VT and Sage Line 50.
Giving trusted account and tax advice to businesses and individuals provide general accountancy services, assist with business development to medium clients.
• Responsible for account preparation up to final review.
• Maintaining accounts for small to medium size companies.
• Financial management and book-keeping for clients.
• Personal & Corporation Tax and VAT returns.
• Preparing bank reconciliation.
• Dealing with client's queries, Inland Revenue Investigations.
• Reconciled debtors and creditors accounts with their statements.
• Monthly management accounting.
Date: Sept 2007-Oct 2008
Ripe Chartered Accountant Semi-senior Accountant
Systems Experience: MS Excel, IRIS, Sage Line 50.
Developing accounting and information systems, advising on tax issues, business set ups, financial management and forensic financial matters to varied client base.
• Prepare financial statements for clients in various industries from planning through to completion including reporting directly to the engagement partner.
• Statutory audits of clients including detailed tests on income, receipts, bank, payments, stocks etc.
• Preparation of self assessment returns for personal tax client.
• Advise clients on tax issues (both personal and corporation tax) and advise them of effective tax savings.
• Financial management and book-keeping for clients including preparation of VAT returns quarterly.
• Compliance with internal/external audit requirements, completion and disclosure checklists, and audit/accounts work programmes and permanent file update.
Date: April 2002-September 2007
Paradise Ltd Accountant
• Preparation of year- end financial accounts.
• Credit Control.
• Preparation of VAT returns per quarter.
• Preparation of quarterly or semi annually management accounts
• Advise manager on all aspect of financial policy and control
• Advise manager on costs and benefits of projects under discussion, e.g. expansion, purchase of new premises or equipment.
• Monitor spending and effectiveness of financial control.
• Prepare profit forecasts and budgets
• Quarterly bank reconciliations for several bank accounts.
• Maintaining purchase & sales day book and nominal ledgers.
Date: July 1998 to March 2002
Raei & Co. Chartered Certified Accountant & Registered Auditors Accounts & Tax assistant
• Preparation of statutory accounts from start to finish for sole proprietorships, Partnerships, and Limited companies using EXCEL and Sage FAP.
• Computation and filling personal and company tax returns (using FORBES Taxation software) for the various business and personal clients.
• Advising clients regarding tax savings, tax credits, setting companies, complicated Inland Revenue regulations regarding employment status and resident status for tax purposes.
Education Summary: PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) Affiliate Feb 2008
CAT (Certified Accounting Technician) Nov 2002
ï‚§ NVQ (Microsoft Excel 1&2) 2000
ï‚§ ESOL (English and Accountancy) 1999
ï‚§ HND in Accountancy 1997
ï‚§ Degree in Law 1993
ï‚§ Degree in Philosophy 1989
ï‚§ National Diploma in Science 1984