- South Yorkshire, GB
- $20 /hr
- Available now
I am a British Fashion 2012 Graduate from Sheffield Hallam University / UK. I have 6 years work experience as a Fashion Designer and have worked with companies such as Anotah,more...I am a British Fashion 2012 Graduate from Sheffield Hallam University / UK. I have 6 years work experience as a Fashion Designer and have worked with companies such as Anotah, Eleganza Concept and Mexx. I decided to quit my last job and work as a full-time freelancer.
As you may know Turkey is best known with its Textile Industry. They have thousands of options, and the delivery will take no longer than 15 days maximum and 2 days minimum.
What I do..
I can source fabrics from Istanbul for a good quality and affordability. My customers can provide me the fabric types or images to support what they are looking for and I will provide them the closest or same options they want. I work with many successful fabric suppliers based in Istanbul, who already cooperate with brands such as Topshop, H&M, ASOS, and legendary brands such as Alexander McQueen. These fabric suppliers are usually based on occassional/haute couture/bridal wear fabrics with its; embroidered lace, chiffons, tulles, jacquards and many more.
Wide range of other options I can source are also available such as; linens, PU and real leathers, suedes, denims, cottons and many more are also available in Istanbul. I also have connections with Bursa and Gaziantep Suppliers mostly popular with their cotton qualities.
Please follow my Instagram page; fabric.textile.tr
The charging for the sourcing will be made once we agree on a fixed price for specific fabrics I will need to source, and once the customers are satisfied with the fabrics, I will charge you the fixed price and post the samples to your address. If you decide to order any fabric metres, I will help you with the ordering process and will not charge you anything additional for it unless there is anything to source again.
My last work was Design Management; for a sourcing office, and managed a small team consisting of; 2 pattern makers, 2 tailors (sometimes 4 more freelancers, or sent to the suppliers for sampling if we were too busy), fabric developer and 2 design assistants.
What I did;
- Following latest trends, colours, fabrics, making mood boards/concepts,
- Solving any problems occurred while working in a strict and busy schedule, making sure the collection samples are made perfectly and on-time.
- Hiring freelancers in busy and tight schedules.
- Making sure the samples to be made, sent to the suppliers are perfectly ready, and follow up the procedure.
- Working in a fast-paced and busy team environment.
- Staying in touch with the founder of the company and keeping him updated with the process.
- Dealing with customers and assuring their collections will be handed in perfectly.
What I can provide you;
- Design Collections following the latest trends
- Design CADs ready to be sent to the supplier/pattern maker.
- Provide you sampling and enable you to work with trustworthy manufacturers I have previously worked with and accepting low and high quantities with the high quality.
- Print Design
- Digital Illustrations; examples can be found on my Portfolio, I can digitally edit your photos on Photoshop to make your garment look more presentable and unique.
Fashion Designer/Fabric/Textile Representative
Amazing work so patient and will do anything to help
Amazing job great communication and willing to help
Ferda was a pleasure to work with, very prompt and professional! I highly recommend her, don’t hesitate to contact her!
No result found