- Manchester, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
I am an extremely ambitious and driven individual with a proven ability in sales and business development.
I have excellent organisational skills and work very efficiently to producemore...I am an extremely ambitious and driven individual with a proven ability in sales and business development.
I have excellent organisational skills and work very efficiently to produce a high standard of work. I am a friendly and outgoing and can generally turn my hand to anything. I have excellent english skills and particularly enjoy writing and reading. I have very good IT skills and can use MS word, excel and powerpoint to a high standard. Overall what I can offer is the fact i am hardworking, efficient and guaranteed to produce a high staandard of work.
Area Covered: Greater Manchester
Job Title: Branch Manager
Description: As a branch manager for a large car rental company I am responsible for every aspect of the day to day running of the branch, a £1 million pound fleet and a team of 8 employees.
My main responsibilities are:
* Driving revenue and operating profit.
* Credit control - collecting upto £10,000 per month from creditors.
* Dealing with invoicing queries and issuing credit notes.
* Banking reconciliations for branch
* All administrative tasks.
* Conducting performance appraisals, disciplinary hearings and annual reviews.
* New business generation & account management for national contracts.
* Cold calling and lead generation.
* Daily analysis of income and growth in order to forecast and set sales targets for branch.
* Cost control.
* Training & Development of 8 office staff to achieve branch and corporate sales targets.
* Delivering exceptional customer service.
Job Title: Accounts / Admin Assistant
Company: Britannia Hotels
Description: • Purchase ledger.
• Sales ledger.
• Bank reconciliation.
• Stock taking.
• Hotel audits.
• Sourcing new suppliers in order to cut costs.
• Monitoring costs within the hotel.
Job Title: Events Co-ordinator
Company: Britannia Hotels
Description: • Business to Business sales / Business to consumer sales.
• Cold calling companies to set appointments.
• Promoting/ Marketing events and selling corporate packages to large companies.
• Achieving set sales targets.
• Producing marketing materials and distributing in order to promote events.
• Setting appointments with potential customers and closing the sale with tours of the hotel.
• Organising and overseeing each event catering for around 600 people per day.
• Managing approximately 60 staff per event, setting tasks and relaying information to ensure the smooth running of functions.
• General administrative tasks involved in each booking, taking payments, collating menu orders and special requirements.
Degree: BA Business [hons]
Field of Study: Economics & Management
University / College: Manchester Metropolitan Business School