- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
digital banking innovation projects
1) retail banking research and consulting
2) financial modelling, valuations, consulting on M&A transactions, restructuring, refinancing, raising finance, appraising LOI,more...1) retail banking research and consulting
2) financial modelling, valuations, consulting on M&A transactions, restructuring, refinancing, raising finance, appraising LOI, Term Sheets, SPA, Loan Agreements, Collateral, Cession etc.
3) appraising financial reports, budgets and management reporting system
4) business plan writing and presentations
Area Covered: London (UK), Riga (Latvia)
Industry: Banking, Consulting
Summary: Experienced financial adviser/researcher with international expertise
Fields of interest: retail banking digital innovations, entrepreneurship, corporate finance (M&A and business consulting)
Specialties: banking research and benchmarking, financial analysis and valuations, corporate finance solutions, international business
Job Title: Financial Services Consultant
Description: Retail banking researcher with worldwide research coverage; Financial adviser for business development and start-up projects incl.development of business plans, strategic management plans, raising funds; Corporate finance consultant
From: Jul 2011
Job Title: Consultant
Description: Benchmarking KPIs of retail banks and insurance companies, drawing a valuable insight for clients, and setting an industry standard. Focus on mortgage operations efficiency and multi-channel sales across different banking products.
From: Nov 2010 To: Jul 2011
Job Title: Finance Controller
Description: Controlling budgetting and financial performance of the companies within the holding, supervising M&A, restructuring and refinancing activities, creating financial models, presentations, market overviews, and business plans.
The industries covered include processing of dairy products, production of renewable energy, waste management, real estate development, security services, and other.
From: Nov 2008 To: Oct 2010
Prior to 2008: set up and managed a start-up company for a year, worked for Investment and Development Agency, and as an intern in asset management company and in one of the largest Scandinavian banks
Education Summary: MSc degree in International Business from a top UK university, BSc degree in Economics and Business Administration