- City of London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Work Experience Summary: March 2007 - October 2008
Accountant, Howard Bloom Ltd, London
The new accountancy practice in Marylebone provided wide range of services in the areasmore...Work Experience Summary: March 2007 - October 2008
Accountant, Howard Bloom Ltd, London
The new accountancy practice in Marylebone provided wide range of services in the areas of Accounting, Taxation and general business advising.
• Production monthly management accounts and final accounts (P/L & BS).
• Preparation and submission quarterly VAT returns for clients and internal.
• Preparation annual accounts and tax returns for SMEs and personal.
• Preparation and submission quarterly returns to FSA registered company.
• Monthly pay-roll process and producing P14/P60, P45 and P11d
• Advise clients on tax efficiency measures.
• Preparation of budget for clients and internally on monthly basis.
• Established accountancy system for clients and internally.
June 2005 - March 2007
Trainee, Mina Corp Ltd (part-time), London
The Company specialises in accounting and consultancy for companies dealing with oil products in Eastern Europe and Central Asia.
• Operated with company information system by using QuickBooks software in order to record and analyse data.
• Invoiced clients, made payments orders.
• Managed and maintained records of incoming documentation.
• Efficiently managed historical accounting data research.
• Handling stock control.
• Translated company documents from Russian into English.
June -October 2006
Bookkeeper, O&O Consultants (part-time), London
The Company specialises in building service design& management, consultancy, rental business premises and private apartments.
• VAT return.
• Manage accounts up to trial balance by using Sage line 50.
• Implemented marketing activity for increasing market share of the company.
• Reconciliation of bank statements.
• Managing the telephone and email communications.
December 2003 – May 2005
Administrator/Cashier, UCI Cinemas (part-time), London
The largest cinema exhibition in the UK with 32 cinemas with an annual turnover of £123m.
• Accurately produced cash reconciliation, gathered and recorded income and expenditure.
• Assisted managers with solving general office issue.
• Successfully resolved inquires on the phone with clients and service providers, maintained excellent relationship with colleges and clients.
• Maintained and updated information in company informational system “VENNARS”
• Effectively maintained the filing system.
May 2002 – Nov 2003
Supervisor, Adventure play centre “Tiger’s Eye” (part-time), London
Indoor play centre with two branches in UK (annual turnover £2m).
• Efficiently provided all aspects of customer services.
• Significantly improved stock control in order to minimise expenses.
• Carried out extensive research about interests of customers in order to increase services provided and standards of running play centre.
Sept 1995 – Dec 2001
Accountant/ Co-Owner, Bermet Textiles Co. (full-time), Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
The Company specialises in textile production and distribution with an annual turnover of £0.7m
• Accurately produce accounts reconciliation.
• Produced sells budgets for the production manager,
• Skilfully established relationship with auditors and banks,
• Enhancing relations with market of Russia.
• Efficiently managed credit control.
• Produced P&L, Cash Flow statements and balance sheets.
Education Summary: Professional Qualifications:
ACCA professional course, Part qualified
The current exams preparing for: Advance Tax (UK) and Business Analysis.
The following papers have been passed: Management Accounting, Financial Accounting, Corporate and Business Law (ENG), Performance Management, Taxation (UK), Financial Reporting (INT), Audit and Assurance (INT), Financial Management, Professional Accountant and Corporate Reporting (INT).
Exemptions received from for subject: Accountant in Business.
1995 - 2000 The Bishkek Academy of Finance and Economics, Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)
BSc in Finance and taxation (2:1)
Dissertation: “Assessment of commercial banking activity”