- Kuala Lumpur, MY
- €50 /hr
- Available now
- Eugene comes from a background of database management and administration, having worked with large-scale database implementations from various industries, ranging from financialmore...- Eugene comes from a background of database management and administration, having worked with large-scale database implementations from various industries, ranging from financial services, manufacturing, to media analytics and telecommunications.
- Experiences beyond database management include migration and upgrade initiatives for major insurance and banking corporations like MAA, RHB and OCBC. International exposure includes corporations like Hitachi Data Systems and Steelcase Inc.
- He joined Accenture as an experienced hire, participating in the Celcom BSS Transformation project in his first year, leading the R1 & R2 Performance Testing and Order Management, and subsequently a lead in IT PMO for Ooredoo Myanmar IT BSS.
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
- BSS/OSS performance testing strategy and delivery
- Project management office
- Database performance analysis and tuning
- Financial Services
Relevant Project Experience
IT PMO for Ooredoo Myanmar IT BSS
The Ooredoo Myanmar IT BOT working in tandem with Huawei, included an SI piece to provide IT Project Management services to Ooredoo. From March 2014 to June 2014, Eugene was a lead in the IT PMO team, tracking RAID and identifying key issues, risks and dependencies impacting the project at each phase. Activities includes collaboration with 3rd Party vendors and key personnel in Huawei and Ooredoo, and Ooredoo management reporting.
Performance Testing for Celcom BSS Transformation Project
The Celcom BSS Transformation project spanning from Dec, 2012, till April, 2014, included an initiative to performance test the complete implementation of the Celcom CRM and order management ecosystem. Eugene led the R1 and R2 teams, planning and coordinating the scope of testing major applications – OSM, Siebel, SOA, Webcenter Portal, ATG & EBS. Activities include scenario design, test environment setup, test coordination and execution, and defect management.
Order Management for Celcom Transformation Project R1
The Celcom BSS Transformation Release 1 went live on the 5th of June, 2013. Eugene led the Order Recovery team, which was responsible for identifying and recovering order fallout due to defects or data inconsistencies. AcNviNes include order staNsNcs, incident/defect statistics reporting, and defect management.
Database Administration & Performance Tuning
Eugene has administered and managed databases, planning backup and recovery for large scale databases, as well as database performance tuning for multinational corporations including Hitachi Data Systems, Steelcase Inc. and OCBC Bank. He has also been contracted by Mesiniaga, on a project for Bank Negara Malaysia to setup system databases and review database performance.
Designer, Technical Architect