- London, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
• Successfully managed several projects with tight/restrictive deadlines which included creating an archive system as well as writing, reviewing and updating procedures. Providedmore...• Successfully managed several projects with tight/restrictive deadlines which included creating an archive system as well as writing, reviewing and updating procedures. Provided training to other members of staff.
• Forecast budgets for the next financial year
• Visited each commissioned training and employment programme and gain an understanding of their activity. Deal effectively with enquiries as first point of contact for stakeholders and delivery agents.
• Carry out monitoring visits and ensured that all reports are completed.
• Arrange Meetings, take minutes and distribute minutes and agendas
• Carry out ad hoc administrative tasks such as administration of events, by liaising with delegates and stakeholders.
• Assist with processing of invoices, reconciliation and queries relating to invoice payments
• Organise bi-monthly meetings with the team for appraisals, end stage reports, track record management and discuss futures plans for youth website work. I also ensure that there is no risk exposure to the organisation by constant monitoring. Create ad hoc reports to Senior management
• Successfully organised youth events and also marketed them such as bank holiday retreats with 150+ youths in attendance
• Presented youth-related issues to different age group through presentations, hosting debates, performance such as drama and music.
Area Covered: London, Online
Education Summary: 9 GCSEs grades As and Bs
A levels in Economics (B), Sociology (A), Maths (C), Religious Education (A)
Ongoing degree in Economics