- London, GB
- £60 /hr
- Available now
Salesforce Certified Cloud Consultant, Developer, Administrator. A professional with strong experience around cloud and CRM. An Architect, consultant, solution designer, developermore...Salesforce Certified Cloud Consultant, Developer, Administrator. A professional with strong experience around cloud and CRM. An Architect, consultant, solution designer, developer and administrator. Apart from SALESFORCE.COM & other CRM System, I have experience with ERP systems, finance & accounting systems like Financial Force, Sage-50/200/100, SAP, Oracle ERP & e-Business suite, Sugar CRM, Microsoft Dynamics, Exact Target, Zendesk, Zoho, etc... I also possess project management, business analysis and technical architectural skills.
IT & Technical Skills
- Cloud Certified Professional, MCP certified, Systems expert, C, C#, Macro programming, VBA coding, MS SQL/Access Databases experience to collate and analyse raw data, to develop customized business tools, and present data analysis and results in graphical user-friendly formats & models, Financial Systems expert, Expert in working with Salesforce.com, SAP, Oracle, Sage Line – 50/200/100, Financial Force as an engineer & consultant both.
− Knowledge of Microsoft Project-2010 to develop project plans, assigning resources to tasks, tracking progress, managing budgets and analyzing workloads, time-management skills gained from working in a fast paced IT support services, retail/wholesale, design, multi-national and health care services environment.
Business and Market knowledge
- Familiarity with current public and private sector climate, government priorities and changes in government policy including Coalition’s white paper, Comprehensive Spending Review, service reconfiguration, and financial organisations having worked on relevant projects.
Strong interpersonal and team working skills
− Able to communicate effectively with colleagues from varied backgrounds, able to handle team dynamics, client engagement and managing relationships.
− Strong presentation and facilitation skills, flexible and adaptable, logical thinker, ability to write concise and effective reports.
Area Covered: London & Surrounding areas
➢ January 2012 – December 2012
University of Oxford Oxford, UK.
- MSc in Software Engineering & Systems Security by Research (Part-time)
(Going to undertake the above course but without affecting any job I perform as it is part-time research)
➢ April 2008 – May 2010
London Graduate School of Management London, UK.
- European Masters of Business Administration in Finance (EMBA).
- EMBA Degree with 2:1 grade and 97% marks out of 100% in Finance as a subject.
➢ June 2010 – December 2011
Kaplan Financial London, UK.
- Study-work towards ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) for Part Qualification.
➢ August 2004 – September 2007
Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. Baroda, Gujarat, INDIA.
- Bachelors in Business Administration
BBA with B+ grade
Salesforce Certified Cloud Consultant, Architect & Developer
Need to ensure enthusiasm is matched by productive working
Need to listen and ensure that the analysis requirements are really understood.
Diligent, hard working.
So far so good
No result found
No result found