- Tennessee, TN, US
- $25 /hr
- Available now
Stop! Collaborate & listen, heard you're lookin' for a brand new addition!
Alright, I admit, that was a corny intro line. If you made it this far, first, let memore...Stop! Collaborate & listen, heard you're lookin' for a brand new addition!
Alright, I admit, that was a corny intro line. If you made it this far, first, let me thank you for your curiosity, and second, let me introduce myself to you. My name is Erin Stephanie Davis and I am your next Digital Marketing Strategist and Consultant. I know, I know, this is bold, crazy, outrageous, _________ (insert your adjective of choice here), but this is exactly the level of passion I have for cultivating strategic and genuinely interesting digital and social strategies.
You may be asking - what sets Erin apart from all of the other applicants, and well, I don't blame you. You have probably received hundreds of resumes. So, I won't waste your time. Let's get down to the nitty gritty, the heart of this email.
Here are the top 5 reasons you should consider me for the position:
1. Experience - I have a background in social media/content marketing, analytics analysis and reporting, influencer marketing and outreach, digital strategy development, editorial (both strategy + development), event planning & logistics, and partnership management. I have worked with top talent and brands to help achieve brand awareness, audience growth, and content development.
2. Project management - I am organized and work hard to meet deadlines. I believe in being well-prepared and knowing when to "go with the flow." I also have extensive web project management experience working with all different types of creative roles.
3. Go-getter personality - you won't see me sitting on the sidelines. No sir, not here. I believe in all hands on deck when needed and nothing is too small for me to do. If I need a photo for social media or other digital marketing campaign, I will grab my camera and make it happen. If there is help needed cleaning up after an all company lunch, you will see me volunteer no questions asked. I hold true to the “make it work” attitude in everything I do. There is no excuse for not employing a little bit of creativity and buckling down to get the job done.
4. Genuine interest in developing myself as a marketing powerhouse. I understand that this is a complex and changing landscape and with that there is a continuous need to learn and grow my skills.
5. Passion - yes, I know that everyone writes/feels this, but for me it is much more than simple passion - this is my career and I take pride in my work. Not only am I committed to providing excellence in all I produce, I take ownership of my position and am invested in the company I represent.
What's next? Well, I would love to chat with you to see how my skills and passions could be used to help nurture and grow community relationships.
Thanks! I look forward to chatting with you.
Erin Stephanie Davis
Digital Marketing Strategist & Consultant