- Ankara, TR
- £12 /hr
- Available now
I am a PhD student at Ankara University, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Animal Nutrition in Ankara, Turkey.I have been translating scripts related with veterinarymore...I am a PhD student at Ankara University, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Department of Animal Nutrition in Ankara, Turkey.I have been translating scripts related with veterinary medicine and other life sciences since 2005. I have also been working as a freelance translator for 1,5 years. I am really interested in different translation projects because I believe that I have gained a lot of experience throughout this period.
I would also like to mention that I try to do my job with great care, contact the owner of the project regularly during the translation in case there is a problem and try to deliver the project on time.
Area Covered: Life Sciences/Social Sciences
Work Experience Summary: • I have been translating scripts related with veterinary medicine (genetics, animal nutrition, feed hygiene, gynecology, internal medicine), since 2005.
• I translated 60 pages related with CISG cases (law), in November 2009.
• I translated a 11.687-character essay related with biology, in July 2010.
• I translated a 42.320-character essay related with statistics, in October 2010.
• I translated a 24.000-character essay related with fish, in November 2010.
• I translated a 39.400-character essay related with logistics, in November 2010.
• I translated a 22.949-character essay related with the concept of culture.
• I translated a 3.568-character leaflet related with language schools abroad.
• I have recently completed the 48.000-character translation of instruction manuals of pregnancy monitoring systems in animals (ultrasonography) and moisture measurement devices in feedstuffs (moisture meter).