- City of Westminster, GB
- £12 /hr
- Available now
I am an artworker/designer with over 15 years experience producing corporate identities, leaflets, brochures, catalogues, promotional literature and packaging for many prominentmore...I am an artworker/designer with over 15 years experience producing corporate identities, leaflets, brochures, catalogues, promotional literature and packaging for many prominent clients.
I can offer an effective design service to reflect the individuality of your business and I also provide remote artworking services to design studios to assist with excess workloads, undertaking projects such as illustration, re-touching, clipping paths, and typesetting.
I am capable of working to very tight deadlines but dedicated to maintaining high standards.
Area Covered: Remote & North Wales, Shrewsbury, Telford, Wolverhampton, Birmngham
Summary: • Designing promotional literature for Land Rover, LDV and Cadbury Schweppes.
• Typesetting and creating page layouts for Land Rover's in-house magazine.
• Creating illustrations for LDV and British Steel.
• Re-touching and image manipulation using Photoshop for various clients including Australian Elle Magazine.
• Producing packaging artwork for Wyeth, HP, Warner Home Video, Johnson & Johnson.
• Management of several large scale projects.
• Managing a Team of 6 artworkers to ensure deadlines and quality expectations were met.
Company: Dolserau Hall
Description: Christmas Promotional Brochure
Education Summary: BTEC National Diploma in Graphic Design • Merit
BTEC HND in Graphic Design • Pass
Effective Coaching and Mentoring Course.
Professional Manager Course.
Team Skills Course.
GMP Training (Good Manufacturing Practices).