- Epping, GB
- £7 /hr
- Available now
Versatile and very successful Technical Author with a wealth of technical and commercial skills acquired across a wide range of demanding roles with over 9 years experience withinmore...Versatile and very successful Technical Author with a wealth of technical and commercial skills acquired across a wide range of demanding roles with over 9 years experience within varying software sectors. Full documentation lifecycle experience. Now seeking next challenging and rewarding opportunity to demonstrate substantial abilities and make an effective contribution.
Area Covered: London, Essex, Cambridge, Hertfordshire
Work Experience Summary: • Nine years of experience writing and editing technical documents, including user manuals, white papers, annual reports, presentations, tutorials and web content to tight project deadlines
• Excel at working with subject-matter experts to gather information, identify relevant data and audiences and write documents that are clear and user friendly
• Outstanding technical skills. Adept with formatting programs and content management systems.
• Adept with web-based development and design tools, HTML & ASP coding alongside graphic manipulation
• Rapidly understand technical subjects and master new technologies
• Published technical author in varying job sectors from Facilities Management through to Enterprise Application Data Migration.
Education Summary: Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, Access, Powerpoint
Photoshop/Paint Shop Pro/Axialis
XML and XSD
Visual Studio .NET/2003
SharePoint Portal Server 2003/2007
C++, SmallTalk, VBScript