- Belfast, GB
- £20 /hr
- Available now
I provide editorial services to prepare documents for publication, including editing, proofreading and rewriting. I also work as a copywriter in the business sector, compilingmore...I provide editorial services to prepare documents for publication, including editing, proofreading and rewriting. I also work as a copywriter in the business sector, compiling promotional material, marketing letters and web content for start-up and established companies and freelancers.
Area Covered: All areas covered by remote access
- manuscript of a novel (crime fiction) (2011).
- articles for peer reviewed journals (2008-11).
- articles on businesswomen and start-ups for the Women into Business Newsletter and website, Belfast (2010)
- blog posts, articles, press releases, web content and publicity material for web-design companies and start -ups (2010-11).
- guest editor of humanities journal Substance (2008).
- I was employed as a research assistant to compile an on-line library catalogue listing of manuscripts for Queen's University of Belfast (2007).
Company: Queen's University Belfast
Description: A catalogue providing a detailed listing of manuscripts for the Special Collections department of the Library at Queen's University Belfast.
The funding, awarded by the British Academy, covered the 3 month period of the project.
Education Summary: - Proofreading and Copy-editing course with Chapterhouse.
- PhD in English and American literature, Queen's University Belfast, 2003-6.
- Masters (distinction) in Modern Literary Studies, Queen's University Belfast, 2002-3.
- BA Hons. in English and French Literature, Queen's University Belfast, 1998-2001.
Proofreader, copy editor, copywriter